PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

25% off my Season Ticket next season

No doubt north end will now announce a 25% increase in season ticket prices though

Hope not I genuinely believe for the first season back in the Championship we need to freeze prices and let the Ambassadors have their discount and try and entice a few more to commit. Also tieing up the likes of Beckford on contracts should boost sales.

Fair play, rightly rewarded for your commitment to the club!

Yeah definitely need to freeze ST prices. Revenues are going to be much higher in the Championship so no need to put ST prices up. It could alienate many fans if they do. There's a serious feel good factor at the club right now and that needs capitalising on.

The problem is that we've got to compete with all these clubs that have parachute payments from coming down from the Premier League. I'd imagine some sort of price increase is inevitable, although a price freeze for non-ambassadors is still more than what Rovers, for example, charge for their season tickets.

I'm sure the club have already done the maths and hopefully it won't be too long before the prices are announced, because it'd be good to start selling season tickets ASAP.

Fair play, rightly rewarded for your commitment to the club!

Yeah definitely need to freeze ST prices. Revenues are going to be much higher in the Championship so no need to put ST prices up. It could alienate many fans if they do. There's a serious feel good factor at the club right now and that needs capitalising on.

Indeed. Yeah I don't see the ambassador thing as a 'better fan' scenario but obviously if bought in to scheme need to benefit from it. An announcement soon will help with this.

The problem is that we've got to compete with all these clubs that have parachute payments from coming down from the Premier League. I'd imagine some sort of price increase is inevitable, although a price freeze for non-ambassadors is still more than what Rovers, for example, charge for their season tickets.

I'm sure the club have already done the maths and hopefully it won't be too long before the prices are announced, because it'd be good to start selling season tickets ASAP.
We cant compete with those clubs, financially, and would be folly to even try.

I missed being an ambassador by a few weeks because I was doing at the time, been a season ticket holder for donkies hope they recognize that and give me the discount !!!

Well done Peter Ridsdale. This scheme has been criticised no end, even by myself at times, but credit where it's due. He did the same at Cardiff and after he'd left, they all got money off a Prem season ticket.

I'm not getting a season ticket so I don't care.:thumbsup:

Fair play to all the Ambassadors who have been rewarded for their loyalty though.

I would be amazed if there was a price freeze in all honesty.

I was expecting some kind of increase irrespective of the result yesterday.

End of month coming, Id seriously consider an early bird flash sale of STs at last years frozen prices. 2 weeks maximum. Another Ambassador type offer, I reckon, aswell, with guaranteed privileges for away tickets aswell.