PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bolton Tickets - Sold Out!

less than 300 minutes for Bolton's own players is pathetic and why a number of their 21's left rather than sit around playing 23's footy with little prospects... Well done Alex N for trusting our youngsters

Playing devil's advocate , the argument they'd use is that they'd be a losing team shipping goals affecting their confidence

on the other hand , they'd have to grow up playing proper men's football , men with WAGs , kids , mortgages , cars to be paid for - instead of ' nice ' nothing games in the U23's

that argument was used about some of the England players in the World Cup

also if they do end up in League 1 , budgets will be cut and they'll have to use those younger players who'll get one hell of a culture shock ?

Rovers thought they could play themselves out of League 1 , they had to change their style

There's another one in their paper

30 quid cap on away tickets in the prem for the next 3 seasons at least, surely it’s time for the championship to look at capping them also

£30 Prem
£25 Champ
£20 - L1 & 2

That would be fine by me, it's not like there isn't enough TV money floating around to soften the blow, that's if it's distributed better.

£30 Prem
£25 Champ
£20 - L1 & 2

That would be fine by me, it's not like there isn't enough TV money floating around to soften the blow, that's if it's distributed better.
Agree in principle but 30 quid for Premier would lead to a huge black market.

Agree in principle but 30 quid for Premier would lead to a huge black market.

Would it? Big clubs have over-subscribed membership schemes anyway and lower prices would only increase demand, I can't see it being any worse than it is now. Can't see touts being able to buy more just because they're cheaper.

Ok, I give up. Where do the Cruise ships dock, and the planes land?
Probably in some random village miles away from Bolton.... much like where they play their home games!

In other news looks like Notlob have had another winding up order.

Don't usually use the official supporters coach, but am doing tomorrow. Anyone got any idea why they set off so early. Leaving Leyland at 1pm??

Don't usually use the official supporters coach, but am doing tomorrow. Anyone got any idea why they set off so early. Leaving Leyland at 1pm??

Probably to be safe than sorry, if there was a traffic jam on the motorway they wouldn’t want you missing KO. (y)