PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Surely you just go to the BBC website?
You don't get the information as quick as you do with me, BBC site is 3/4 minutes behind the game, I'm about 20 seconds.

It is indeed. Just winding Crazy up.

We have our own but no one gives a shit.

#Failed. Is the link a Hint that you would like me to sign up and keep you guys updated of our game over there? Save you logging in here to keep up to date.

You don't get the information as quick as you do with me, BBC site is 3/4 minutes behind the game, I'm about 20 seconds.

#Failed. Is the link a Hint that you would like me to sign up and keep you guys updated of our game over there? Save you logging in here to keep up to date.

Oo you would struggle with our match day threads. Scores updates after about 5 seconds! Granted we don't show yellow cards, etc.

Don't worry I will be keeping an eye out on Preston via Jeff Stelling. I actually have you in a treble today so could be bitter sweet if you win.

Oo you would struggle with our match day threads. Scores updates after about 5 seconds! Granted we don't show yellow cards, etc.

Don't worry I will be keeping an eye out on Preston via Jeff Stelling. I actually have you in a treble today so could be bitter sweet if you win.
Impressive, because even Flashscores and betting sites have a 30 second delay. So who at the game updates it?

It's a plugin. I was at Rochdale and tested it as the goals went in. It's definitely around 5 seconds but it beats the Official BFC Twitter account and on par with the Gazette who are at the game. BBC Lancashire always seem the first on Twitter. The database is caching every 10 seconds so it depends whether or not on the right side of the refresh. Eventually we will build on it to show goalscorers, yellow, red cards, etc but for now just shows the live score.

It's a plugin. I was at Rochdale and tested it as the goals went in. It's definitely around 5 seconds but it beats the Official BFC Twitter account and on par with the Gazette who are at the game. BBC Lancashire always seem the first on Twitter. The database is caching every 10 seconds so it depends whether or not on the right side of the refresh. Eventually we will build on it to show goalscorers, yellow, red cards, etc but for now just shows the live score.

I've got a link that caches a plugin every billionth of a second, via the ionospheric laser quantum core-clocker.

Are you expecting them to be Biased and not deduct 12 points? The rules are the rules, your former Chairman was on the committee that voted them in. But before you get your hopes up, there are more valuable assets he can take. The Football club, will be up for anyone to buy at a knocked down price, which even means Karl could buy them back or even Sam. O Lord, please please make this happen, please let Karl or Sam buy the club. :D:D
BST have asked a barrister to look into it. Think the point being, it would appear the EFL don't know or understand the correct application of their own rules, or how they have been worded. However, a 12 pt deduction wouldn't surprise me, and I'd expect that to be met with a legal appeal.
The club is included in the first tranche of assets up for sale and Belokon / local partner would have to bid for it like everyone else.

BST have asked a barrister to look into it. Think the point being, it would appear the EFL don't know or understand the correct application of their own rules, or how they have been worded. However, a 12 pt deduction wouldn't surprise me, and I'd expect that to be met with a legal appeal.
The club is included in the first tranche of assets up for sale and Belokon / local partner would have to bid for it like everyone else.
You Guys are on something. All clubs get 12 point deduction if receivers/administration is called. Your nothing special, the fans are partly to blame, you walked away when the club needed you.O's would be long gone had the protests at the games had continued in the right way. You've not shown investors the fans are loyal. You have turned the club into a laughing stock. And now your expecting special treatment from the EFL, the ones you have accused of not following rules etc. The EFL should really make sure you get the 12 point deduction and an extra 12 for being cheeky fuckers for bashing them and then expecting them not to follow the rules.

You Guys are on something. All clubs get 12 point deduction if receivers/administration is called. Your nothing special, the fans are partly to blame, you walked away when the club needed you.O's would be long gone had the protests at the games had continued in the right way. You've not shown investors the fans are loyal. You have turned the club into a laughing stock. And now your expecting special treatment from the EFL, the ones you have accused of not following rules etc. The EFL should really make sure you get the 12 point deduction and an extra 12 for being cheeky fuckers for bashing them and then expecting them not to follow the rules.
The circumstances are pretty unique. Has anything quite like this happened before in English football? The EFL have discretion within their own rules to apply / not apply for a receiver.
Any investor worth bothering with, should know the reasons why the fans are boycotting. Belokon (if he does get involved again) certainly understands the boycott, and so does Paul Stewart.

The circumstances are pretty unique. Has anything quite like this happened before in English football? The EFL have discretion within their own rules to apply / not apply for a receiver.
Any investor worth bothering with, should know the reasons why the fans are boycotting. Belokon (if he does get involved again) certainly understands the boycott, and so does Paul Stewart.
I don't think the 100 fans (if that) boycotting will have any affect on the laws of the game.

Plus you're not unique, Plastic Rovers have tantrums as well.

100 fans? That's poor Nobber even by your standards.
I don't think it's much more!

The reality is a load of gloryhunters left. They can't be arsed. Then the one hundred (if that) boycotters have made it toxic so some undecided fans may have chosen to stay away as well. Your support is comparable to other seasons you had in the lower divisions. Facts speak more than your lies and bullshit.