PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brexit Party

I think you'll find that the deluded are those that put up with Parliament and the system that we have... even worse they play ball and therefore encourage it... Hang your heads in shame.....

Farage is a boil on the arse of humanity. A lazy, rabble rousing tosser with revolting views isn't my idea of a messiah - soz

And Parliament doesn't?....................... Har Har Hardy Har Har :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
what really is Hardy har is when people call out, often correctly, the bunch of liars in Parliament and then put their support behind a......................

Liar.

You couldnt make it up :)

I can think of 2 or 3 idiots in the village who would be right on board with this shower....in fact they might think that they don't go far enough
Same back in the depths of the Cotswolds - some pubs had a strange mix of rural conservatives like that, and the gentrified Chipping Norton set. The plebs like us generally drank elsewhere :D

Career politician who hates career politicians in move to try and lengthen his political career. Hold the front page.

what really is Hardy har is when people call out, often correctly, the bunch of liars in Parliament and then put their support behind a......................

Liar.

You couldnt make it up :)

You're right..... Your double standards are beyond belief. :)

They should get more like him on BBCQT

Honest politicians?

Not liked, never been invited back since this :)

You're right again..... And you need to dig out some of his quotes about the EU...... Har Har Hardy Har Har.....

I think this might be the party youre looking for........

DzErkMfWsAASZyC
Some very similar beliefs that Hitler used to entice the Germans to support him.
These type of groups always have a scapegoat ,usually a different minority racial group who underneath they see as inferior.

Just when I hoped he'd just fck off and stfu.....why would anyone vote for that c@nt?

I would if he goes against the established grain ..... Does that make me a chunt too?................. And if you advocates of a two party system and remain continue then you'll be seing a lot more of him i suspect.

So you'll vote for someone/something/anything completely stupid in a desperate bid to kick the "the establishment"

You're consistent... I'll give you that :p