PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Irish contingent so far..

And you're making out like he's been playing over 40 games for us. He has started two games and only one as a striker! It's not rocket science to understand.

You've been dying for a good bitch on this one haven't you?
Not let a single comment go on it have you?

Seriously, chill I haven't done anything wrong :)

You've been dying for a good bitch on this one haven't you?
Not let a single comment go on it have you?

Seriously, chill I haven't done anything wrong :)

Have you looked in the mirror recently cha?

Pipe down.

Maguire has not yet played in his preferred position yet he has assisted 2 of Hugills 3 goals. That is a decent start for me added to his all round work rate.

Not often I agree with White123 but on this issue, I do.

Have you looked in the mirror recently cha?

Pipe down.

Maguire has not yet played in his preferred position yet he has assisted 2 of Hugills 3 goals. That is a decent start for me added to his all round work rate.

Not often I agree with White123 but on this issue, I do.

Hahaha oh they're ganging up on me now Jeff!!!!

Read the posts I've made, I don't get what your point is? Calm opinion on the performance of the Irish contingent, nothing out of order. So please, if you're going to ask me to take a look at myself at least do it when it's required.

Hahaha oh they're ganging up on me now Jeff!!!!

Read the posts I've made, I don't get what your point is? Calm opinion on the performance of the Irish contingent, nothing out of order. So please, if you're going to ask me to take a look at myself at least do it when it's required.

No, you are not being ganged up upon.

You are being proven wrong.

Big difference.

i have to agree with some of the caution from justinr73 & the original poster on the recent irish signings. none of them really get me that excited (not seen o'connor play either), obviously there is potential in mcguire but we have to be fair in all our evaluation he needs to start baggin some goals himself, i hope he will.

This is probably the post where you have got a few backs up, by saying he needs to start bagging some goals himself. He has started 2 home games and received a standing ovation on both occasions when subbed late on in the game. The fans love him, and it's only a matter of time before he starts bagging some goals himself.

Read my posts.

I still don't get your point.

If you want to call being unnecessarily rude to me 'proving me wrong' then good for you.

Where have I "been rude" to you?

You have had an unjustified pop at the Irish lads. You have been called out on this. I actually attend the games and know 100% what my eyes see and my ears hear. On and off the ball. You cannot say the same.

Until such a time, you simply do not have the full match day picture no matter how much you squeal the opposite.

Where have I "been rude" to you?

You have had an unjustified pop at the Irish lads. You have been called out on this. I actually attend the games and know 100% what my eyes see and my ears hear. On and off the ball. You cannot say the same.

Until such a time, you simply do not have the full match day picture no matter how much you squeal the opposite.

Full match day picture, said before there is a weird disconnect from live view and I follow , no idea why

It's against forum rules.

Actually, where have the rules gone?

If everyone behaved themselves, there'd be no need for forum rules. Posters just have to treat others the same on line as they would in person.

Other than that, I'm happy for the mods to make judgements on what's reasonable and what isn't. Rules are for children.

This isn't a pop at you btw.

If everyone behaved themselves, there'd be no need for forum rules. Posters just have to treat others the same on line as they would in person.

Other than that, I'm happy for the mods to make judgements on what's reasonable and what isn't. Rules are for children.

This isn't a pop at you btw.

Aye, just wondered where they’d gone. They weren’t all serious from what I can remember but bringing old threads and “goodbye” threads were frowned upon. And anything from marsbars