PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cardiff

BAJPNE

Just seen in the Daily Mail that FIFA, The FA and the police are looking into the money side of this Emiliano Sala transfer.

Saw a Cardiff fan say that the agencies that deal with it says Cunningham was one of the transfers from the summer they’ll be looking into.

Anyone seen anything else about this?

Just seen in the Daily Mail that FIFA, The FA and the police are looking into the money side of this Emiliano Sala transfer.

Saw a Cardiff fan say that the agencies that deal with it says Cunningham was one of the transfers from the summer they’ll be looking into.

Anyone seen anything else about this?
if theres any dodgy deals around you can bet the agent will have an hand in it..... The agent who wouldnt comply with a new code of conduct a decade or more back and who we've had 'issues with' in the 00's... the fact his son plays for Cardiff makes the situation a bit more shady, allegedly.

However I cannot see Cardiff as a club involved in anything directly or intentionally......and having him killed must be a anger / grief response.

I do hate it when the tragedy of someone's death is hijacked by totally bogus conspiracy theories. Absolutely rank.

I think what this unfortunate accident has done is show Willie Mckay up for the corrupt money grabbing agent he is. Admitted to inflating the price that Cardiff had to pay, getting his son a contract at Cardiff as part of the deal. Hopefully the authorities will deal with him accordingly. Cardiff bought the player however and should pay for him as agreed in the contract, however unlucky that is for them. I'm sure the families of the 2 dead would sooner have their loved ones back. They are the losers in this