PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

India v Pakistan

Not really into Cricket if I am honest.

Joking aside, yes it could. Two nuclear armed countries, who rather hate each other, are firing shots at each other.

Upto now it seems rather limited, just hope it stays way. Whilst their nuclear arsenals are rather small compared to the likes of the US & Russia, if they ever did have a nuclear war with each other it could still easily send the planet into a nuclear winter.

If your unsure what a nuclear winter is, google it. It would be grim as fuck for all of us.

Why would India or Pakistan be more likely to use Nukes in a conflict than we would?

Serious question that Ive been thinking about since I first heard the news of this earlier.

Well i'd say thankfully the chances of it happening are slim, but it is still concerning of course. How often do you get two nuclear armed forces going toe for toe with each other?

A mis-calculation here and a retaliatory strike there and soon things could get out of control in a domino effect. Words coming out of there at present seem to be geared more towards cooling the situation which is good.

Thing is, this really is nothing new. India and Pakistan have been popping at each other over Kashmir since partition.

True, but that doesn't mean nothing more serious could ever happen. Surely it would be remiss of the international community to just sit by and not bat an eyelid, best to have the diplomatic channels working in order to avoid any escalation.

Thing is, this really is nothing new. India and Pakistan have been popping at each other over Kashmir since partition.

Yep, being going on for a long time and unlikely to turn into armageddon...Makes me laugh how " brown ( tinged ) " people dislike each other so much ( probably routed in religion yet again) ....... I thought it was only us milk coloured people that were racist and religionist..............And every time Imran Khan's mentioned I also think of cricket

No pops please, I'm just being flippant. :)

Yep, being going on for a long time and unlikely to turn into armageddon...Makes me laugh how " brown ( tinged ) " people dislike each other so much ( probably routed in religion yet again) ....... I thought it was only us milk coloured people that were racist and religionist..............And every time Imran Khan's mentioned I also think of cricket

No pops please, I'm just being flippant. :)
tinge is now a great word :)

As for the rest of your post you wont be surprised to hear the roots of this lay at OUR doorstep.

Im not sure this should have made me laugh but..................................

52823453_10156760377728673_4848526157399719936_n.jpg

Why would India or Pakistan be more likely to use Nukes in a conflict than we would?

Serious question that Ive been thinking about since I first heard the news of this earlier.
They hate each other.

Who do we hate that has a nuclear power?