PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UK Politics

And some more........

On the one hand, that fulfils my sense of justice.

On the other, I have the nagging feeling that this is going to end up like the AS debate within Labour - used by politicians and journalists wishing to score political points rather than actually giving a shit about Muslims. In danger of becoming toxic and inflammatory, in other words.

On the one hand, that fulfils my sense of justice.

On the other, I have the nagging feeling that this is going to end up like the AS debate within Labour - used by politicians and journalists wishing to score political points rather than actually giving a shit about Muslims. In danger of becoming toxic and inflammatory, in other words.
Exactly that, well there is an election coming in May and God forbid anyone will talk policy.

Whod have thought that in 2019 that 2 ancient Fairy tales would be dominating politics!

Whatever you say Walter.
Don’t take this the wrong way.
You think Tony Blair May have ordered the extra-judicial murder of David Kelly, that Israel may be behind the Salisbury poisonings, that “they” are behind the rise in allegations of anti-Semitism in the LP, that dark forces may harm Jeremy Corbyn, that some website run from above a pub in Portsmouth is more reliable than the bbc, that George Soros is “the personification of evil”, that the “media” is being played by “them”, that Assad may be a Democrat etc.
You are a barm pot, one of the “conspiracy theorists”.
?‍?

Exactly that, well there is an election coming in May and God forbid anyone will talk policy.

Whod have thought that in 2019 that 2 ancient Fairy tales would be dominating politics!
Lots of negative campaigning, sadly, rather than talking policy - the UK has slowly been adopting US-style politics over the past few years.

Trump vs Clinton was one of the nastiest campaigns I have ever seen - have a feeling that we could soon reach similar levels!

Lots of negative campaigning, sadly, rather than talking policy - the UK has slowly been adopting US-style politics over the past few years.

Trump vs Clinton was one of the nastiest campaigns I have ever seen - have a feeling that we could soon reach similar levels!
When a 71 year old man gets punched in the head and the media virtually ignore it you realise we are there already.

You think Tony Blair May have ordered the extra-judicial murder of David Kelly, that Israel may be behind the Salisbury poisonings, that “they” are behind the rise in allegations of anti-Semitism in the LP, that dark forces may harm Jeremy Corbyn, that some website run from above a pub in Portsmouth is more reliable than the bbc, that George Soros is “the personification of evil”, that the “media” is being played by “them”, that Assad may be a Democrat etc.
?‍?

?‍?
You do realise that this is why why people call you walter?

When a 71 year old man gets punched in the head and the media virtually ignore it you realise we are there already.

And we haven't just arrived either, it's been going on for donkeys.............. All we ask is that polititicians tell the truth and follow through with that truth.......... Is it a lot to ask of a well paid public servant?.. Apparently it is and has been ( in most cases ) for as long as I can remember.

It's looking that way - all feeding into the 'Vote for us - we are not as bad as the others' shite that has destroyed the last remaining trust in politicians!

A party of democrats is demeaned by fuckwits like Linda, and others, who sling around pathetic accusations. Calling Watson a traitor is vacuous and idiotic. Let him stand for reelection on his record, the democratic process needs to prevail over hysterical rankings from dullards.
I actually agree but do you also condemn people like Margaret Hodge who use their platform to verbally and slanderously,( Hes a fucking antisemite), attack the democratically elected leader of the party, especially when this is a grudge that goes back to 1995 as this little snippet from, "Private Eye," shows?

D07bctNXcAEqyDq

Tories getting very generous /loving and caring over the last few days..... Can't do enough for the populas. I wonder why?... :)

Mathew Parris on theresa May:

D0GchQTWsAAqe8i

Ouch.

Well raefi Not defending her BUT

IF that is correct one has to ask why so many Conservative MP's voted for her in the first place
And why so many gave her a vote of confidence just a few weeks ago
Also I have never like Mathew Parris, when I have seen him on TV He always reminds me of one of those ‘slimy Blaire’s’ that have done so much damage to the Labour Party

?‍?

Well Waltz

Don't know about the rest of it

But I would definitely believe the bit about the Portsmouth web site being more reliable than the BBC
The BBC is definitely biased against Brexit, you cannot view a news programme of anything like that without their bias showing on that

Well raefi Not defending her BUT

IF that is correct one has to ask why so many Conservative MP's voted for her in the first place
And why so many gave her a vote of confidence just a few weeks ago
Also I have never like Mathew Parris, when I have seen him on TV He always reminds me of one of those ‘slimy Blaire’s’ that have done so much damage to the Labour Party

I would suggest self interest was the major determining factor behind the vote of confidence.

It’s nice to know that the Tories have finally decided that thousands of people will not suddenly stop being disabled overnight - and taken away the need to go through endless reviews to keep PIP. It’s sad to see they’ve found medical evidence that determines only older people are impacted by the fact that their disability isn’t going anywhere, whilst young people are clearly going to get better overnight. I’m looking forward to the day my son’s Cerebral Palsy is cured.

Or could it be older people are more likely to vote for them?

Bastxxxs.