PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tommy Robinson and Panorama

I'll check with the pole dancing aficionado, Craig Murray, and see what his sources are saying. ;)
Craig's page supplied Raefil's ludicrous assertion that a then labour MP received £1m from the Israelis. You couldn't make it up, well Raefil hasn't got the brains too but, somebody made it up for Our Man In Tashkent.

Yup - I think that many of us would react in a similar way if someone smashed an egg over our head.

Maybe it used to be funny and part of the political theatre but, after Jo Cox, the landscape has changed.

Not for the first time I can't agree with you, I thought it funny when Farage and nuttall were egged in the Stoke by-election 2017.
Still hoping for you to retain your freedom to move anywhere in Europe post Brexit.
#i'malrightsepp

Blair was hit by tomatoes, Corbyn and Prescott by eggs and Rupert Murdoch got a pie in the face. All part of the rich tapestry of politics.
Corbyn was punched by a hand with an egg in it, hence the guy has been charged for battery.

Craig's page supplied Raefil's ludicrous assertion that a then labour MP received £1m from the Israelis. You couldn't make it up, well Raefil hasn't got the brains too but, somebody made it up for Our Man In Tashkent.
I think Ive rattled you motiv, havent I, the real you is starting to come out. Tick tock.

As the SKWAWKBOX reported yesterday, the supposed ‘egging’ of Jeremy Corbyn reported by a few of the so-called ‘MSM’ was in fact a violent assault in which the Labour leader was punched by a right-wing assailant.

When the BBC and other media got round to reporting it at all this morning, they described the incident as an ‘egging’ – and continue to do so, when they mention it at all.

But the attacker, 31-year-old Barnet man John Murphy, has been charged according to the Metropolitan Police with ‘assault by beating’.

Writer Afua Hirsch observed correctly:

Afua Hirsch

@afuahirsch

https://twitter.com/afuahirsch/status/1102498072075096064

Is it just me or has the attack on @jeremycorbyn been completely trivialised by the media? He was not “egged”, he was punched by a man holding an egg. Reports have made it sound harmless. Can we please take a stand against violence and abuse, is that too much to ask?

09:16 - 4 Mar 2019
Twitter Ads information and privacy

1,464 people are talking about this

Former interim Labour leader Harriet Harman, not a natural Corbyn ally, also added to the condemnation – although she had apparently not heard about the charges laid early this morning:

304 people are talking about this

Diane Abbott, who was at Finsbury Park Mosque with Corbyn when the attack happened, described its violence:

Afua Hirsch

@afuahirsch

· 7h

Is it just me or has the attack on @jeremycorbyn been completely trivialised by the media? He was not “egged”, he was punched by a man holding an egg. Reports have made it sound harmless. Can we please take a stand against violence and abuse, is that too much to ask?
Diane Abbott

@HackneyAbbott

Absolutely Afua. I was there. He punched Jeremy very hard. He happened to have an egg in his palm. But it could have been a knife. Horrible

15:45 - 4 Mar 2019
Twitter Ads information and privacy

1,246 people are talking about this

SKWAWKBOX comment:

The truly scandalous aspect of the reporting of this incident is that ‘trivialised’ is a step up from ‘ignored’, which is what the BBC and other outlets did for hours after the attack.

Truly the ‘mainstream’ media do not want the public to be aware of the consequences of the media’s relentless and shameless misrepresentation of Labour’s leader – let alone empathising with him.

Anyone want to remind me the rules about banned posters coming back as alter egos?

Anyone want to remind me the rules about banned posters coming back as alter egos?
I can't, I haven't been on here long enough. ?

I would offer to prove that I wasn't Alan but, when I offered to prove that I wasn't bardas, you pissed your nappy.

Think what you want, ignore me or, grow a pair.

#?❄️

I would offer to prove that I wasn't Alan but, when I offered to prove that I wasn't bardas, you pissed your nappy.

#?❄
I think we both know it’s nailed on this time Motiv.

It ain’t going to go away with your shit personality so you’re probably best coming back as another ego.........again

#?❄
twatt.jpg

tenor.gif

Diane Abbott

✔@HackneyAbbott

Absolutely Afua. I was there. He punched Jeremy very hard. He happened to have an egg in his palm. But it could have been a knife. Horrible

Has Diane been talking to Paul Ince, could have been a knife ?