PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Birmingham v Villa

Preston Lad

Patron
Some c**t has ran onto the pitch and punched Jack Grealish from behind!!

Hopefully the wanker will be spending the next couple of years inside!!

:mad:

Not surprising that Grealish has been targeted.

Unfortunately, narratives built by the press and some football fans have consequences.

For some reason he seems to have been tagged as a poser, diver, cocky and some sort of bad boy. And the result is this, much like the result of the campaign against Sterling cane to a head at Chelsea.

Hi haven't seen it as I am not watching it but I hope they don't even bother showing this on the news and giving this imbecile the oxygen he craves. I'd just rather not even see it. Absolutely appalling.

Hi haven't seen it as I am not watching it but I hope they don't even bother showing this on the news and giving this imbecile the oxygen he craves. I'd just rather not even see it. Absolutely appalling.

It’s been shown 50 times on Sky already.

It was brewing up nicely for a few sendings off and injuries till that Pratt ran on the pitch.

Shocking scenes made worse by the Birmingham fans behind the goal clapping and cheering after the intruder punched grealish.
I'd make them play their remaining home games behind closed doors.

Ive only just scene that attack, FFS what the hell is going on with our game?

Well hello to The Authorities - big chance here .

No community service , no suspended sentence, no “ he’s got issues “ - min 5 years in the slammer . Lifetime ban from all football.

That might just focus his applauding mates that’s it’s probably not a good idea.

Points deduction would be in order, got to send a strong message to stamp this sort of thing out.
They are already look at a point deduction when they appear before the EFL later this month in relation to the financial mess they are in. This won’t help any pleas for leniency!

It’s also likely to increase our bill for stewarding next Saturday with them bringing more than 5,000.