PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Birmingham v Villa

That nob who attacked Grealish knew that he would been seen by millions both on TV and social media , international press etc. In effect he knew in advance he would be caught.

No burglars mask for this guy, no stealthy break in , in the dead of night in the hope he would escape to comit further crimes.

Yet it didn’t bother him - in the slightest. He thought is actions were worth taking the punishment. I mean if your actually going to comit to getting caught , at least make sure the few million quid you ve nicked is stashed safely.

And what motiv is there here ? Clipping a footballer on live tv ? Is that it ? Noteriety ?

He’s either rubbed some powder or is dumb beyond belief , maybe both.

Either way there is no fear of the consequences , those consequences remain to be seen as yet but they sure weren’t enough to make him think twice.

Bet he’s a Brexiteer too.

I think it is true to say that unless you are a Villa fan, Jack Grealish won't be a player favourite of yours.

However, no player, I will repeat, NO PLAYER should be submitted to the sort of personal physical and dangerous attack that happened at St Andrews today, and as far as I am concerned, some contributors to this thread should be ashamed of themselves, although I doubt they will be as they are likely of a similar mentality to the idiot who ran on the pitch before his cowardly assault on a defenceless player.

Yes I am referring to kbd, strongbow, Preston Lad, and especially europne and most definitely Hornby castle who has proven in the past that he belongs somewhere other than in normal society. This post will probably be responded to by some with a load of insults, be my guest, but take a look in the mirror before so doing.

One last thing, and before the inevitable barrage of insults start, just ask yourself what the result of today's cowardly exhibition not only at St Andrews but also at the Emirates had either of those idiots been carrying a knife. That is the next logical progression, either a player or an official or possibly even a member of a clubs coaching staff could have a knife plunged into them.

But hey, according to the contributors named above, especially europne (and he ain't no kid), Grealish sort of asked for this and got what he deserved. Wow, really?

27 year old father of one (poor kid, having to grow up with him as a dad) has been charged with assault. Let's hope that's the last we hear of him until we hear he is locked up for a bit.

Must be mate .

Because he’s thick , Non London metropolitan , a hint of racism perhaps ( Grealish has devilish Mediterranean looks ) and , don’t quote me on this , the culprit wears Union Jack underpants.

You nailed it.
Deffo bore all the hallmarks :)

Alan Shearer on MoTD2 made a strong case for a points deduction last night.

I have no affinity to Birmingham City but I think this behaviour is society’s problem. If points are deducted we are going to see a heavy presence of stewards across the pitch and several rows of covered seats. Why should thousands suffer because of the actions of a nob head.

Throw the fucking book at him and hopefully idiots might think twice about their actions.

A small fine and community service will do nothing to deter this behaviour.

The question is will Birmingham accept the penalty for yesterday, or will they sulk off and refuse to take it?

Think there might some previous with this :)

Fair points against a points deduction.

He said something that implied that it would be harsh on Brum, but if we don't stamp it out now, it could soon be beyond control. We had Hibs, Brum and Arsenal with high-profile incidents like this this weekend... and obviously the football authorities should act.

Shearer suggested a points deduction AND games behind closed doors. That sounds a bit Draconian. Maybe the latter punishment could be considered [ At least, I'm sure you wouldn't have had any Birmingham supporters clapping the moron as he was taken away!]

Could this sort of thing be 'easily' abused? Don't know. That might be easier said than done?

It’s been shown 50 times on Sky already.
It was brewing up nicely for a few sendings off and injuries till that Pratt ran on the pitch.
We don’t need Birmingham getting their tails up before next Saturday.
Grealish has definitely gone quiet since the attack.
Steady, don’t go overboard, ok he got attacked by some idiot, but he’s still a diving annoying twat.
That’s a touch offensive, how about an apology.

I still think Grealish is annoying diving pratt, and I’m not changing my mind because some idiot attacked him.

If you don’t agree just say so, but do not start using schoolboy insults on me.
I think it is true to say that unless you are a Villa fan, Jack Grealish won't be a player favourite of yours.

However, no player, I will repeat, NO PLAYER should be submitted to the sort of personal physical and dangerous attack that happened at St Andrews today, and as far as I am concerned, some contributors to this thread should be ashamed of themselves, although I doubt they will be as they are likely of a similar mentality to the idiot who ran on the pitch before his cowardly assault on a defenceless player.

Yes I am referring to kbd, strongbow, Preston Lad, and especially europne and most definitely Hornby castle who has proven in the past that he belongs somewhere other than in normal society. This post will probably be responded to by some with a load of insults, be my guest, but take a look in the mirror before so doing.

One last thing, and before the inevitable barrage of insults start, just ask yourself what the result of today's cowardly exhibition not only at St Andrews but also at the Emirates had either of those idiots been carrying a knife. That is the next logical progression, either a player or an official or possibly even a member of a clubs coaching staff could have a knife plunged into them.

But hey, according to the contributors named above, especially europne (and he ain't no kid), Grealish sort of asked for this and got what he deserved. Wow, really?

I suggest you look at what I wrote, and tell me exactly what has offended you.

I stated Grealish is annoying, well I think most people agree with that. That’s nothing to do with that idiot attacking him, but it certainly doesn’t change my opinion either.

I didn’t condone in any way the attack.

Now exactly what is winding you up?

It may turn out that the attacker had mental health issues.

Or off his head on some substance, or just just a complete knob.

We shall find out.

And if he is just a complete knob a points deduction would certainly take his hero status amongst the Brum dikheads away, maybe it would serve to stop others trying it.

I can’t see the EFL having the balls to do it, it’s only teams like Bury and Luton they get heavy with, the bigger clubs get away with it.

So nowhere did I even hint at Grealish asking for it, I think you have mixed my posts up with some others.

An apology would be appreciated if you have the backbone to do it.

It may turn out that the attacker had mental health issues.

Or off his head on some substance, or just just a complete knob.

We shall find out.

And if he is just a complete knob a points deduction would certainly take his hero status amongst the Brum dikheads away, maybe it would serve to stop others trying it.

I can’t see the EFL having the balls to do it, it’s only teams like Bury and Luton they get heavy with, the bigger clubs get away with it.

I don’t think any form of punishment will stop dickheads being dickhead.

Throw the fucking book at him and hopefully idiots might think twice about their actions.

A small fine and community service will do nothing to deter this behaviour.

I don’t think any form of punishment will stop dickheads being dickheads.

images

Twenty years; no appeal.

RVW .... No insults heading your way from me.

Can I suggest that you read back through the posts again and stop being lazy in tarnishing some posters as all the same with your holier than thou attitude.

Think you have made yourself look a little bit silly if I'm being honest.

Unless it was a very bad attempt at a WUM.

RVW .... No insults heading your way from me.

Can I suggest that you read back through the posts again and stop being lazy in tarnishing some posters as all the same with your holier than thou attitude.

Think you have made yourself look a little bit silly if I'm being honest.

Unless it was a very bad attempt at a WUM.
Its the kind of thing that happens when you have a reputation for being a nob ;)