PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bolton Wanderers

I thought that it is now a rule that if a club goes into admin or something similar and have 12 points deducted once there is no chance of staying up those -12 points are carried forward to the following season, or did I just dream that? :unsure:
Thinking about it, didnt that happen with Leeds?

Thinking about it, didnt that happen with Leeds?
I think it did, if I remember rightly Leeds wanted them deducting straight away which at the time would have been a meaningless punishment as they were already down, they started the following season on -12?

EFL are going to be very busy the next few weeks with the 3 B's.

-12 for all of them imo.

Wages late again after more failed promises.

Meanwhile, out of the pan and into the fire it might very well become...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47754595

Meanwhile, former Watford owner Laurence Bassini is in talks over a takeover, BBC Radio Manchester report.

Bassini, who took over at Vicarage Road in 2011 before selling to the Pozzo family a year later, was previously given a three-year ban from being involved in a position of authority with any English Football League in 2013.

The punishment came after he was found guilty of misconduct and dishonesty over financial dealings during his time with the club.

It’s really is a disgrace. Anyone can have problems once in a while, but to do it every all the tome is taking the piss. Time they had their arses slapped big time (owners)

It’s really is a disgrace. Anyone can have problems once in a while, but to do it every all the tome is taking the piss. Time they had their arses slapped big time (owners)
I really don't understand why they keep getting away with it....

Nowt much happening really. We look very comfortable without causing them any problems.

Reading looking to counter us with the pace they posses up top and on the wings

Potentially playing the next two home games behind closed doors unless they can reach an agreement with the safety officers and get the ground policed.

You would be pissed if you've got a season ticket.

They also have a date at the High Court tomorrow which could potentially end in them being liquidated - though I can't see it myself.

Ajurned again for five weeks.

I don’t think any outcome will now effect this season.