PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Birmingham v Villa

Grealish handled the incident really well. He's probably dealt with a lot worse around the Brum nighclub scene.

Never thought much of Grealish previously on the shallow basis of what Ive read mainly , but have to say he looked really very good from the clips of the game despite being kicked all over the place. Must be re-attracting interest from Spurs et al.

I don't care how long he's been banned for it"s the jail sentence that's appallingly soft. Fourteen weeks but out in seven is fuckin ridiculous. The tit should have got a minimum of 12months and made an example of.
The magistrates have a reference tariff- I think they are allowed some discretion and have used that in the 14 weeks
If he had a job then that’s probably gone
He will have a criminal record
I guess it’s how the above affect him and if his life moves on
Something tells me that if it is 14 weeks or 14 months it won’t make much of a difference to him but time will tell

The magistrates have a reference tariff- I think they are allowed some discretion and have used that in the 14 weeks
If he had a job then that’s probably gone
He will have a criminal record
I guess it’s how the above affect him and if his life moves on
Something tells me that if it is 14 weeks or 14 months it won’t make much of a difference to him but time will tell

I could be wrong but I am sure it said he was a pub landlord, married with a young child?