PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Should she be allowed back?

Probably for the same reason that they tried to stop Deanys wife coming here. Marriage stopped being criteria for citizenship quite a while ago.

Are you confusing citizenship and right to remain indefinitely? My wife isn't from an EU country and being married to me made it easy.

Are you confusing citizenship and right to remain indefinitely? My wife isn't from an EU country and being married to me made it easy.
Spouse visa requirements
To qualify for a UK spouse / marriage visa you must satisfy the following requirements:
  • You and your spouse must be 18 years old or over.
  • You must have met each other and be legally married - this is to prevent arranged marriages.
  • You must intend to live together permanently.
  • You must have enough money to support yourselves (and any dependents) without claiming public funds.
  • Your sponsoring partner must earn more than £18,600 per year or have enough savings to be able to sponsor you. The minimum financial requirement is higher if they are also sponsoring dependant children.
  • You must have suitable accommodation for you, your spouse and any dependants.
  • You must satisfy the English language requirements.

Spouse visa requirements
To qualify for a UK spouse / marriage visa you must satisfy the following requirements:
  • You must have met each other and be legally married - this is to prevent arranged marriages.
  • You must have enough money to support yourselves (and any dependents) without claiming public funds.
  • Your sponsoring partner must earn more than £18,600 per year or have enough savings to be able to sponsor you. The minimum financial requirement is higher if they are also sponsoring dependant children.

Cheers for info. She meets them.

Spouse visa requirements
Another Theresa May caring and compassionate policy!

Amid all the posts from ‘The do goodies’

I have yet to see how any of them have an idea to keep us and our Kids (in case Grandkids) SAFE while people like this young Lady and her oppos ’are free to roam the streets

Arrest and trial? Give it up. The Security forces daren’t attend Court for fear of being compromised

Any other method? Well the ‘do Goodies’ would not be happy with that

BUT they will ‘wring their hands’ and say ‘’how dreadful’’ when these loony’s next commit an atrocity

WAIT and SEE

Amid all the posts from ‘The do goodies’

I have yet to see how any of them have an idea to keep us and our Kids (in case Grandkids) SAFE while people like this young Lady and her oppos ’are free to roam the streets

Arrest and trial? Give it up. The Security forces daren’t attend Court for fear of being compromised

Any other method? Well the ‘do Goodies’ would not be happy with that

BUT they will ‘wring their hands’ and say ‘’how dreadful’’ when these loony’s next commit an atrocity

WAIT and SEE

tenor.gif

Very funny raefil
However it doesn't answer the question I posed
And I certainly DON'T want EVER to tell Mothers and Fathers of dead Children in Manchester or any other Town or City (perhaps Preston) I supported these terrorists in any way by thought word or deed

Very funny raefil
However it doesn't answer the question I posed
And I certainly DON'T want EVER to tell Mothers and Fathers of dead Children in Manchester or any other Town or City (perhaps Preston) I supported these terrorists in any way by thought word or deed
Was she involved in Manchester?

Was she involved in Manchester?
No she wasn’t, but the caliphate she supported was behind it, she may have not personally killed anyone, but she agreed that non believers deserved to die, she justified terrorist attacks on our soil on innocent people, she supported a husband that fought for the cause and no doubt if her kids had survived, they would have been indoctrinated too. Her and her husband were just the start, Imagine all those innocent kids indoctrinated from birth, by the time they reached their twenties she could have produced 10 men and women prepared to become Martyrs. Multiply that by the number of women that travelled to Syria. You are talking a sizeable army. In 3 generations they would have a strong foothold. Now that to me is scary. I try to have some sympathy for her, I try to think what if it was my daughter? But it’s just not working for me.

No she wasn’t, but the caliphate she supported was behind it, she may have not personally killed anyone, but she agreed that non believers deserved to die, she justified terrorist attacks on our soil on innocent people, she supported a husband that fought for the cause and no doubt if her kids had survived, they would have been indoctrinated too. Her and her husband were just the start, Imagine all those innocent kids indoctrinated from birth, by the time they reached their twenties she could have produced 10 men and women prepared to become Martyrs. Multiply that by the number of women that travelled to Syria. You are talking a sizeable army. In 3 generations they would have a strong foothold. Now that to me is scary. I try to have some sympathy for her, I try to think what if it was my daughter? But it’s just not working for me.
And thats why I continually say. she should be bought back and stood before the courts facing charges on any and every crime she has committed.

So what's the difference between her and Gerry Adams for example? Both support regimes that have wanted to murder innocent people on our shores. Yet people more up in arms about a 19 year old girl who was groomed. It's a shame support for children who are groomed by gangs of foreign men has suddenly dropped off the public radar so quickly. Used to be all the rage on here to be up in arms about it

So what's the difference between her and Gerry Adams for example? Both support regimes that have wanted to murder innocent people on our shores. Yet people more up in arms about a 19 year old girl who was groomed. It's a shame support for children who are groomed by gangs of foreign men has suddenly dropped off the public radar so quickly. Used to be all the rage on here to be up in arms about it

Yes exactly

This may infuriate 'paddy' but at first I supported the Civil rights led by John Hume, I thought the discrimination against Catholics disgraceful, but my feeling changed entirely when the Provo’s started to kill innocent people, and to think Jerry Adams and Martin McGuiness didn’t know anything about that is ‘for the birds’ IMO

Similarly my general opinion on the Middle East is we should let the people there make their own destiny.
But again when they start to behead people from this Country such as aid workers and encourage bombing in this Country, any sympathy is GONE

In both cases they were/are at war with us, so no 'hand ringing' for me, take the bastards out, or in her case keep her out

Should never have been allowed into parliament for me.