PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Nothing to see here. East Beach is one of those weird Nobbers pretending to be a Blackpool fan. Twitter is littered with them.

The receivers sole intention is to make money - this simply wouldn't print 3,000 tickets. Get real.

Nothing to see here. East Beach is one of those weird Nobbers pretending to be a Blackpool fan. Twitter is littered with them.

The receivers sole intention is to make money - this simply wouldn't print 3,000 tickets. Get real.
You lie on here on average 3.74 times a day, sorry if I don't believe you.

If they know that they are not going to get anymore paying customers in for the following two reason:
A) in the hope that they would return as a paint customer in the future, and
B) that when they attend for free they would spend a bit of money on programmes, food/drink and merchandise.
£1:00 extra received is a £1:00 more than they would have got if they never Went to the game. As you say, their sole intention is to make money

I know East Beach is a Preston fan - that's my proof.
After all the lies/jokes you post daily your word on here means nothing and in court your words wouldn't hold anything never mind 'proof'. BTW, we all know you are a WUM and a lier and that is all the proof we need not to believe you anything you post.

Don't really get this lying thing.

You lot said there were only a hundred or so boycotters.

Two attendances have proved that this is not the case.

That makes you the liars (or dumb) and I've been proven correct.

Don't really get this lying thing.

You lot said there were only a hundred or so boycotters.

Two attendances have proved that this is not the case.

That makes you the liars (or dumb) and I've been proven correct.
You haven't been proven correct as yet, the attendance at two games alone do not prove anything either way. Are you willing to acknowledge yet that you told lies by giving inflated numbers who attended the 'boycotters' marches/protests?