PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

100 boycotters? I'd say that's about right. Actively participating, trolling online, threatening real supporters outside the ground, standing around west cliff etc. No more than 100, the rest who stayed away were glory hunters/not interested in the boycott. This is unequivocal.

Last week's massive attendance was your celebration party attended by at least 80% of people out for a good laugh and a few pints (nothing wrong with that). This tailed off during a (windy haha) midweek game, and will do so until the end of the season.

The way you have spun your toxic views and behaviours is unbelievable, and weak journalism seems to have vindicated your valiant campaign, well done for fooling the nation. However, Nobber and the nobbers have not been fooled and I'm sure nobbers will continue to shine a spotlight on your delusional outbursts.
Exactly!

14,000 were boycotting - the attendance proves that. Of those, a large proportion will not attend every match due to whatever reason, geographical location, family members attending as a one off occassion and so on.

However, you look at it Nobber, there are every so slightly, more than 100 returning.

But generally because your one season the sun is becoming a distant memory ..... as has been said zillions of time 'glory hunters' and one off daytrippers.

Nice to see the Tangerine Knights are promoting harmony amongst their own, from twitter:

He was in Rowleys before the game on Tuesday night, lovely little Blackpool are back scarf. Should have seen his face when he realised we were stood near him.Didn’t bother having a go at him as he had kids. It’s great to be back, lots of pissed off shrooms in that bar tue night?

They're gonna self combust at some point.
Thought they were all going to join as one and move on and forget about the past? Horrible thing to say that they were going to have a go at him.

The best way to ensure LBD fucks off permanently is to ignore him. He'd soon get pissed off if the only person responding to his posts was him.
Do the right thing and keep your fingers away from your keyboard.??

The best way to ensure LBD fucks off permanently is to ignore him. He'd soon get pissed off if the only person responding to his posts was him.
Do the right thing and keep your fingers away from your keyboard.??
Bollocks. He is a Lasher so I take great delight in proving him a liar over and over.

He won’t be able to stay away.

100 boycotters? I'd say that's about right. Actively participating, trolling online, threatening real supporters outside the ground, standing around west cliff etc. No more than 100, the rest who stayed away were glory hunters/not interested in the boycott. This is unequivocal.

Last week's massive attendance was your celebration party attended by at least 80% of people out for a good laugh and a few pints (nothing wrong with that). This tailed off during a (windy haha) midweek game, and will do so until the end of the season.

The way you have spun your toxic views and behaviours is unbelievable, and weak journalism seems to have vindicated your valiant campaign, well done for fooling the nation. However, Nobber and the nobbers have not been fooled and I'm sure nobbers will continue to shine a spotlight on your delusional outbursts.

This in bold 100%

LBD right now, as he reads the posts on here and really wants to reply
angry-man-on-laptop-small.jpg

I was thinking earlier, just imagine if the weather had been better today, we would’ve had thirty thousand on today.

Anyway, a few more defeats for them and we will see how many of the ‘ahem’ boycotters are left.

What a day :LOL::ROFLMAO:?

I was thinking earlier, just imagine if the weather had been better today, we would’ve had thirty thousand on today.

Anyway, a few more defeats for them and we will see how many of the ‘ahem’ boycotters are left.

What a day :LOL::ROFLMAO:?

I think that since the Oystons were deposed, Blackpool have a total of one point from 3 or 4 games.

Took 526 to Burton yesterday. Had a chance of getting playoffs as well, Oystons’ gone so plenty of reasons to be positive.

Meanwhile we have sold out 2,700 tickets for West Brom away, which is the same distance away or at least very similar in 24 hours a month before the game.

There are levels to this. Blackpool football club are an absolute embarrassment.

Ironic that in the dying embers of Oyston’s tenure they won away at Pompey, Coventry and drew away to Sunderland going 7 unbeaten in the league. Probably would be in the play offs had Owen remained, maybe they should have called in the receiver after play-offs were guaranteed.

I see on the lashers forum they’re quick to blame Oyston for the current crop of players clearly ignoring that for most of the season they’ve flirted with the play offs.

The blame now rests firmly at the door of the boycotters, given how crap they’ve gone since they scurried back.

#WeAreShiteyAgain
#boycottersout

Maybe we'll see a boycott of the receiver's "club" because he isn't putting enough money in/running the club properly? Come next weekend there will have to be some excuse ready for the low turnout.

Maybe the players prefer an empty stadium. Perhaps most of the "boycotters" will stay away now for the good of the club.

They can have that excuse for free if they like.