PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Retro Day v Ipswich in aid of the Gary Parkinson Trust

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
PNE-Online are proud to support Retro Day 2019 which will be for the home game v Ipswich Town on Friday 19th April.

We are delighted to work with the club to promote the day and raise funds for a cause that is close to many of our hearts.

View attachment 31

Last edited:
It was a great day last year, once again i'll have to see if my old shirts still fit ?

I like the sound of this too: 'Gary and his family will be special guests on the day, with a range of former players also coming to Deepdale. There will be a number of former players holding a signing session ahead of the game and more will be pitchside at half-time for a warm welcome back to Deepdale.'

Great cause, well done PNE

Brilliant from the club but they could go one better £15 a ticket for the game. Fill the ground you never know we might need to segregate the Shankley to get maximum fans. A Bank holiday game go for it PNE. By the way im a season ticket holder so not to my benefit But what a nice gesture from the club. After all its for Parky at the end of the day.

PNE-Online are proud to support Retro Day 2019 which will be for the home game v Ipswich Town on Friday 19th April.

We are delighted to work with the club to promote the day and raise funds for a cause that is close to many of our hearts.

View attachment 31
Great cause JK and great the club are backing this, how do they intend to raise funds on the day ?

Brilliant from the club but they could go one better £15 a ticket for the game. Fill the ground you never know we might need to segregate the Shankley to get maximum fans. A Bank holiday game go for it PNE. By the way im a season ticket holder so not to my benefit But what a nice gesture from the club. After all its for Parky at the end of the day.
Instead of a discount why dont the club charge us all an extra couple of quid to go specifically to the GPT?

Instead of a discount why dont the club charge us all an extra couple of quid to go specifically to the GPT?
They can’t enforce a charitable donation. Sure majority would be fine with it but I’m 99% sure it’s against the law to enforce it.

How does a retro day raise funds?

Do you have to pay to wear your old shirt?

There will be various ways to donate.

The club will have a couple of events which will involve a donation. There will also be bucket collections around the stadium etc.

Any chance the outsourced club shop can stock a new line of retro shirts ahead of this day? One of the yellow ones from Pontins or Garratts days would be good!

D4RrvTcWAAAnlFL

The forecast for Friday is to be very warm, an ideal day for digging out and wearing those old shirts.

People are going to be surprised that their shirts from a few years ago have shrunk :)

This replica shirt business is all new stuff.....

......it’s my old scarf and rattle coming out.......