PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Early Doors

Not available to watch online. You may find it on Kodi, but don’t know about that. You can buy the dvd for less than £3

See link

Or have a look on eBay or Amazon. You can pick up both series for £6 delivered. Well worth the buy

Cheers Pal, I have taken your advice and paid £2.79 with free postage off eBay, proper bargain!

Went to see it at the Lowry last night.... absolutely fantastic !

One of the best shows that I have ever been to - and I have been to loads...

The two coppers were magnificent , as was old Tommy .....

Superb writing by Craig Cash and Phil Mealey

I enjoyed it so much , I am tempted to go and see it again.....

I went on Friday night. Amazing. Even the sing a long at the end worked.

Loved how they chucked in the odd remark to the crowd and sometimes had to compose themselves as they were laughing too much. Mainly Craig Cash!

Standing ovation at the end.

I went on Friday night. Amazing. Even the sing a long at the end worked.

Loved how they chucked in the odd remark to the crowd and sometimes had to compose themselves as they were laughing too much. Mainly Craig Cash!

Standing ovation at the end.
Yeah, standing ovation yesterday afternoon LBD...

There was quite a bit of ad-libbing going on... at one point, Joe was on the phone to his Mum and explaining that he had been stuck at the pub for a week without any contact from the outside world and he says “ WHO’s the Prime Minister ??? “

Yeah said that on Friday's show and started laughing. Went down well.

The replacement characters for the geeky traffic couple (forget their names) did a good job.

I can't get the tune out of my head...... one more chance.

The replacement characters for the geeky traffic couple (forget their names) did a good job.

The geeky female was played by Vicky Binns who used to be in Coronation Street and Emmerdale

Oh just shut the fuck up you fucking bellend twat.

Oops sorry everyone, it’s just habit.

Shame about Tommy was a great character.

I went to see this in Blackpool, the live show was superb. Loved the line "theres a new buzzword down at the station ..... evidence " .... classic :)