PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Next labour leader

John T

I admit I am being mischievous here, but seeing Labour under Corbyn are likely to go down to their biggest defeat since the Michael Foot era. I think it a reasonable question

Who would you pick has your Next labour Leader?

I admit I am being mischievous here, but seeing Labour under Corbyn are likely to go down to their biggest defeat since the Michael Foot era. I think it a reasonable question

Who would you pick has your Next labour Leader?

Burnham........ Failing that you'll get a centrist and revert back to tory and tory light policies.....And I'll retire from voting again in a two horse carve up...

Yes that might be interesting

If for no other reason they would have to find a seat for him first
SO which of the ‘grabbing B’s’ do you reckon would give up his/her salary and expenses to accommodate him LIB

Pretty short field I would imagine

Not sure what you mean by brilliant edgy

But the comments would certainly be ‘entertaining’
LoL
As would the meltdowns
I mean the lot we have today are a bit comical but this would take it to a new level?
Surely the bbc will re commission spitting image pretty quickly. It would be pure comedy gold. Just the Tories on their own, in fact just Gove on his own

As would the meltdowns
I mean the lot we have today are a bit comical but this would take it to a new level?
Surely the bbc will re commission spitting image pretty quickly. It would be pure comedy gold. Just the Tories on their own, in fact just Gove on his own

Boris alone would command a vast amount of spitting image air time.... Him and Abbott could be caught snogging regularly.... :D

Boris alone would command a vast amount of spitting image air time.... Him and Abbott could be caught snogging regularly.... :D

Oh NO

What would Jeremy make of that?
His Motor bike sister and all

Wonder IF they had a ‘snog’ or two behind the bike sheds

Seriously
We all have a giggle on here don’t we but just imagine spitting image coming back
I think they’d make boris a rowley birkin character

It's too unPC mate and would be subject to lawsuits left right and centre..... We really have lost our way when it comes to humour.... Is satire even allowed anymore? I doubt it. :)

It's too unPC mate and would be subject to lawsuits left right and centre..... We really have lost our way when it comes to humour.... Is satire even allowed anymore? I doubt it. :)

Satire?

I thought we had plenty on here
And I am trying for 'a bit' of humour with this thread
Those boring ‘youngsters aren’t biting

YET

Define youngster please

Definitely younger than me for a start

They are much too serious for my liking; unless you are VERY careful everything is taken has a personal insult, racist, sexist, or just woman hater’s etc
Was I time when we didn’t have to choose every word carefully without being condemned as the above

Definitely younger than me for a start

They are much too serious for my liking; unless you are VERY careful everything is taken has a personal insult, racist, sexist, or just woman hater’s etc
Was I time when we didn’t have to choose every word carefully without being condemned as the above

Islamaphobes, misogynists , anti- Semites and right wing loonies..... Come on try and move with the times and use the correct terminology... :D

Burnham would be a good one for them. But recent History shows their best chance of getting into power is going further towards the centre.

Burnham.

But what is the point of this thread? How about wait and see what Corbyn achieves in the election first.

Lighten up Nobber, it not meant to be serious; we have way too much of that already

As for LIB's misogynists
I was NEVER accused of that when we went behind the 'Bike Sheds' they were only too willing