PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Team v Charlton

Yoowell

Patron
Rudd
Fisher Bauer Davies Rafferty
Pearson Browne
Barkhuizen Maguire/Harrop Sinclair
Nugent

Doubt Sinclair is ready to start based on Neil's comments.

Rudd
Fisher, Bauer, Davies, Rafferty
Pearson, Browne
Barkhuizen, Harrop, Maguire
Nugent​

Doubt Sinclair is ready to start based on Neil's comments.

Rudd
Fisher, Bauer, Davies, Rafferty
Pearson, Browne
Barkhuizen, Harrop, Maguire
Nugent​
Is that from his after match interview?

What would I like to see?
Rudd
Pearson Browne
Barky Harrop Sinclair
Stockley

What do I think we’ll see?
Rudd
Pearson Gally
Barky Browne Maguire
Nugent

If AN leaves Harrop out after his two performances (goals!), then he is a clown.

Can't believe I have just called AN a possible clown!

The team will be

Rudd
Fisher bauer davies Raffles
gally browne pearo barky
harrop stockley

maguire is not good enough at this level but could have an impact as a sub
I'm curious. Based on the last 3 years of having Neil in charge what gives you the impression we will play 442?

Basically said there's a lot of expectation on him, played very little football, doesn't want to throw him in until he can do himself justice.
I wonder how players get match fit.....

If AN leaves Harrop out after his two performances (goals!), then he is a clown.

Can't believe I have just called AN a possible clown!

I’m happy you put goals in brackets because if the performances alone were anything to go by then he would be one of many who wouldn’t deserve to be in the 18.

I’m happy you put goals in brackets because if the performances alone were anything to go by then he would be one of many who wouldn’t deserve to be in the 18.
I presume - no disrespect - that he has nobbled you at some stage in a youth game?

Why the constant vitriol?

He isn't exactly a Grimshaw / Doyle / Pringle / Boyle / O'Connor / Burke / Ripley non entity is he?

You are showing yourself up -and I do respect you as a poster - regards Harrop.

Basically said there's a lot of expectation on him, played very little football, doesn't want to throw him in until he can do himself justice.
So are we letting him mature, like we are giving Ginnelly,Lesdon and Bayliss plenty of time to develop,surely he is reasonably fit, so why not say give me 60 or 70 minutes and then come off.
Yesterday was crying out for a skillfull, creative game changer,Rovers were there for the taking and we showed very little attacking intent.?

Yesterday's attacking players apart from Harrop for Nugent were the same ones that failed to score at home to Middlesbrough so why would we expect to freely score against Rovers away?

I presume - no disrespect - that he has nobbled you at some stage in a youth game?

Why the constant vitriol?

He isn't exactly a Grimshaw / Doyle / Pringle / Boyle / O'Connor / Burke / Ripley non entity is he?

You are showing yourself up -and I do respect you as a poster - regards Harrop.

You are right in saying he is a much more talented player than those you have mentioned. To be honest he is probably one of the most talented players in our squad in terms of technique and touch.

But his talent, which I've never denied, needs to be shown and used efficiently.

His goal record this season is something that can't be argued with. But what can be argued with is his contribution to the team in other aspects such as defensively and creativity, which have been lacking since the moment he joined. He's 24 years old now. He needs to stop playing like a youth team player.