PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Just had a quick look.

Looks like he might have hit a snag. The House of Commons authorities have said there may be difficulties in accepting money from public donations. No doubt he's already checked this beforehand so should be ok.

Are they aiming for £500k by this weekend?
I see the organiser of this crowdfunding plan is Mark Francois......money for the timepiece organised by a massive ringpiece: perfect.

It's reached £135k allegedly. It will give the fatuous fat fuck another opportunity to have a splenetic outburst.

I see the organiser of this crowdfunding plan is Mark Francois......money for the timepiece organised by a massive ringpiece: perfect.

It's reached £135k allegedly. It will give the fatuous fat fuck another opportunity to have a splenetic outburst.
Apparently he's donated £1000 of his own money which probably equates to about 1 days lunch money for him and will no doubt be claimed back on expenses.

There's quite a funny parody account of him on twitter which is good for a few giggles

Apparently he's donated £1000 of his own money which probably equates to about 1 days lunch money for him and will no doubt be claimed back on expenses.

There's quite a funny parody account of him on twitter which is good for a few giggles

Immediately like the "ne Francois pas" name!

This account was very funny in the run up to the election.

Francois is my all time most hated politician.....I loathe him with all my heart. He's a bully and a moron

Now £150k....apparently this is to beat the bureaucrats

To be fair, that reenactment sounds fantastic. I would pay money to see that.

If they do reach the target what a monumental waste of money of it will be for what can only be described as an organised circle jerk with bongs. Cringeworthy.

Perhaps they could apply for a Universal Credit loan if they are a bit short.....

I agree, total waste of money.

Having covered just about every region in Spain except the top North West corner, I’d say San Sebastián is my favourite city. Also some stunning villages around the undiscovered Matarraña Region along the Catalan border.

Agreed, take me to a cider house.......

SAN Sebastian, amazing city, and the tapas.......

But if you are missing the food try Levanter and Barraxturi in Ramsbottom......you won’t be disappointed.

With only 14 days to go before leaving the EEC, it seems to have gone strangely quiet, no ads on tv or warning signs on the Motorways telling us to have documentation for exporting ready for the change as they did for last November.

I will be driving through France, Belgium, Holland and Germany in February........what documentation will I have to take with me.....it appears just an International Driving Permit for France,a 1968 IDP, plus updated insurance for vehicle, health and international travel.

Trip to the Post Office then and £5.50 plus cost of passport pics.....it’s started already......

With only 14 days to go before leaving the EEC, it seems to have gone strangely quiet, no ads on tv or warning signs on the Motorways telling us to have documentation for exporting ready for the change as they did for last November.

I will be driving through France, Belgium, Holland and Germany in February........what documentation will I have to take with me.....it appears just an International Driving Permit for France,a 1968 IDP, plus updated insurance for vehicle, health and international travel.

Trip to the Post Office then and £5.50 plus cost of passport pics.....it’s started already......
You will need exactly what you need today to drive in France next month.....no changes at all during the transition period

No not started yet not until the end of this year if Boris can get a deal (which i doubt ) Everything the same until then transition period so all good for now.

He's right, of course. Except where he says we'll rejoin because the younger generation WILL realise it's all a terrible mistake. In fact, they already have.... they always have.
We will have to see, by the time we get another vote all could have changed for the better or worse.The question i would like to know though is what sort of deal will we get if we do re-join i bet it will not be as good as the one we did have.

We will have to see, by the time we get another vote all could have changed for the better or worse.The question i would like to know though is what sort of deal will we get if we do re-join i bet it will not be as good as the one we did have.

It's very likely that the country has already changed it's mind - young and old together would give a small majority to Remain.
And even in the orginal vote, if you consider the "younger generation" to be those of working age (under 65 - so not exactly young) then the result would have been Remain - Verhofstadt is not wrong.
But, as you say, who knows. Brexit might be a great success and we all become leavers. But also, as you say, if we do try to rejoin, we're not going to get the same privileged position that we had before. Makes Brexit even more soul-destroyingly stupid!

He's right, of course. Except where he says we'll rejoin because the younger generation WILL realise it's all a terrible mistake. In fact, they already have.... they always have.
Who knows? Or, perhaps, more will come to realise that the EU doesn't think twice about throwing their generation on the scrapheap when it suits.

The future is difficult to predict - that's one thing we can be sure of!

I rather think that when they grow up and realise they can hold our Government to account instead of it hiding behind the EU they will like it very much

We might also get some MP’s actually listening to what their constituents say, and no more Referendums would then be needed

Just my opinion of course

No not started yet not until the end of this year if Boris can get a deal (which i doubt ) Everything the same until then transition period so all good for now.
All that bullshit leading up to October 31st was 100% the tories using tax payer money to run a pre election campaign. They knew full well there was no way we were leaving so all the signs etc were very cleverly planned as part of a campaign to fool the British electorate that theyd been let down.