PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

You will need exactly what you need today to drive in France next month.....no changes at all during the transition period
No not started yet not until the end of this year if Boris can get a deal (which i doubt ) Everything the same until then transition period so all good for now.

So all that nonesense about ringing the bell because we are leaving, but we aren’t really yet because nothing changes...so what’s all the fuss?

Even someone going on about fireworks, that shows respect to the issue of global warming .....

All that bullshit leading up to October 31st was 100% the tories using tax payer money to run a pre election campaign. They knew full well there was no way we were leaving so all the signs etc were very cleverly planned as part of a campaign to fool the British electorate that theyd been let down.

Well now

I disagree; it was down to some MP's dissident Tories, as well as Labour and others who brought the election about and low and behold these ‘clever’ MP’s signed their own political death warrant, where are Dominic Grieve and Anna (big Gob) Soubry now I wonder

IF it was a 'cunning trap' set by Boris and Cummings, all I can say is your lot and those dissident Tories fell right into it, with brains like that we should all be thankful they weren’t elected into Government

I STILL can’t get over the stupidity of saying they would renegotiate and not back their own re negotiations, what planet where these people born on I wonder

I really do

So all that nonesense about ringing the bell because we are leaving, but we aren’t really yet because nothing changes...so what’s all the fuss?

Even someone going on about fireworks, that shows respect to the issue of global warming .....
Yep sums it up, I honestly give up i don't know what is going on in this country no more.

Meanwhile in the real world leading economists have said that Brexit is likely to have cost the UK more than £200 billion in lost economic growth by the end of this year - a figure that almost eclipses the total amount the UK has paid towards the EU budget over the past 47 years.

Quite ironic that the huge promised cost savings were such a central part of the leave campaign and the reason why so many of the 52% voted to leave.

Business uncertainty has caused the UK's economic growth to lag behind that of other G7 countries since the 2016 vote.

Following the GE election result business confidence has dipped and annualised economic growth fallen from 2% to around 1% - and the annual cost of Brexit is likely to keep increasing.

Meanwhile in the real world leading economists have said that Brexit is likely to have cost the UK more than £200 billion in lost economic growth by the end of this year - a figure that almost eclipses the total amount the UK has paid towards the EU budget over the past 47 years.

Quite ironic that the huge promised cost savings were such a central part of the leave campaign and the reason why so many of the 52% voted to leave.

Business uncertainty has caused the UK's economic growth to lag behind that of other G7 countries since the 2016 vote.

Following the GE election result business confidence has dipped and annualised economic growth fallen from 2% to around 1% - and the annual cost of Brexit is likely to keep increasing.

All economic slowdown predictions were once brushed off as `Project Fear`.

Now we`re told it was always going to be` Project Long Term` and it will take decades before things get better.

Don`t think I`ll see those `positive changes`. Too old.

Genuine question for those who favour Brexit...is there ANYTHING I can look forward too out of all this?

Confidence boosting interview from Sajid

Highlights
Sajid Javid admitted not all businesses would benefit from Brexit.

Mr Javid declined to specify which EU rules he wanted to drop

But Mr Javid told the paper: "There will be an impact on business one way or the other, some will benefit, some won't."

All economic slowdown predictions were once brushed off as `Project Fear`.

Now we`re told it was always going to be` Project Long Term` and it will take decades before things get better.

Don`t think I`ll see those `positive changes`. Too old.

Genuine question for those who favour Brexit...is there ANYTHING I can look forward too out of all this?

Independence for the north of England. If you can get the thick and uneducated element to vote for it. If they voted for a blond buffoon to eventually shaft them, then surely theyd vote eventually for a break from Etonian and Francois rule.

Just come across this. It looks like @Nobber has been chasing @raefil round London. :p
As much as the guy annoys me, that’s wrong on so many levels. No need for what they did.

TO late

The deputy speaker has just announced the Exit Bill has received Royal Assent

Can we move on now please?

TO late

The deputy speaker has just announced the Exit Bill has received Royal Assent

Can we move on now please?
Well done for finding out how to use the, "Bold," function.

Its, "Too, " BTW.

Last edited: