PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The future of PNE-Online (Please Read)

I've been an avid reader for a long time and reading this thread shows just what goes into running a forum. I've just registered and made a one of donation. My next step is to set up an annual subscription. Well done guys and girls for years of interesting reading and entertainment, beats the rubbish on TV everyday. ?

I've been an avid reader for a long time and reading this thread shows just what goes into running a forum. I've just registered and made a one of donation. My next step is to set up an annual subscription. Well done guys and girls for years of interesting reading and entertainment, beats the rubbish on TV everyday. ?

Indeed; why watch rubbish when you can read an endless supply ???

Well done JK, I enjoy the insight and banter on here.
Just made a one off donation, was going to become a patron but then bottled it.....wasn’t sure if it was some sort of smokescreen for entry in to one of those dogging groups!

Well done JK, I enjoy the insight and banter on here.
Just made a one off donation, was going to become a patron but then bottled it.....wasn’t sure if it was some sort of smokescreen for entry in to one of those dogging groups!

I am able to confirm that, yes, that is the the case.

Become a patron - you know it makes sense ?

Subscription increased. That was so easy, compared to all the hard work you put in. It is appreciated. Thank you.

JK, You’re doing a great job and very much enjoy reading all the comments. Just sent another donation over. Well done

Quite a few of these prolific posters don't even attend Deepdale - another argument altogether.
Some of the prolific posters live well away from Preston (some even overseas) and this forum is their link to the ongoing information/gossip from both club and other PNE fans. I for one live over two hours away and have only attended Deepdale four times this season. I realise that makes me a shit fan but who cares

Some of the prolific posters live well away from Preston (some even overseas) and this forum is their link to the ongoing information/gossip from both club and other PNE fans. I for one live over two hours away and have only attended Deepdale four times this season. I realise that makes me a shit fan but who cares

Me too ?