PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Political Correctness

I like to look on here occasionally just for a bit of amusement. My my, you lefties really are an angry bunch aren't you.? I'll probably come back on in another few days and see what shit you throw at me.

It is getting to the point where I really don't know whether people just say this stuff to see what reaction they get. Had to check the date to see it wasn't April 1st.
Please, please, please just fuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!

It is getting to the point where I really don't know whether people just say this stuff to see what reaction they get. Had to check the date to see it wasn't April 1st.
Please, please, please just fuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!
It's exactly designed to get a reaction and get us all at each others throats, I've seen this doing the rounds on twitter and you've got women quite rightly pointing out who says we don't like football and cricket and then you've got blokes claiming they're being emasculated and demanding that if footy talk is going to be banned then so should love island, tbf it works getting the hard of thinking all frothy at the mouth , I just find it as funny as it is ridiculous ?

It's exactly designed to get a reaction and get us all at each others throats, I've seen this doing the rounds on twitter and you've got women quite rightly pointing out who says we don't like football and cricket and then you've got blokes claiming they're being emasculated and demanding that if footy talk is going to be banned then so should love island, tbf it works getting the hard of thinking all frothy at the mouth , I just find it as funny as it is ridiculous ?
It's the battle of the sexes love. Trying to make us hate the other sex. I reckon we all just need to take a step back and hold hands. In a massive chain of handholders..
Thousands of us, what do you reckon

Oh God, I hope I don't get emasculated. I'd be devastated. I'm partial to me conkers.

Alistair Stewart sacked because of this tweet

Err sorry I mean resigned.

EPd34WzWkAAhSO4

Alistair Stewart sacked because of this tweet

Err sorry I mean resigned.

EPd34WzWkAAhSO4

Apparently he’s used that shakeshaft quote before. Happened to be to a white man last time - didn’t cause any controversy then.
I am torn on this. Really quite possible (even “likely” if you believe his character witnesses) that he is so blind to racism that the colour of the bloke never entered his head. It therefore grates on me that the black lad instantly calls Stewart a disgrace, knowing the impact his own words would have. IMO, he should have put some caveats on that assertion.
But I haven’t seen the rest of the twitter conversation.
And of course, Stewart (a professional wordsmith) should have been more careful because black people will tend to be sensitive to the implication that they are an angry ape! Way too often, that language HAS been hurtfully used by racists - so it’s not at all easy to unpick unless the perpetrator admits their malicious intent.
From the outside, it feels like an apology should have been enough. If Stewart was simply a bit careless, it seems wrong that a career should go down the pan for it - also taking a relatively popular figure off our screens.

Today Katie Hopkins had her twitter account suspended. It seems that Rachel Riley has met with twitter and attempted to have both hers and George Galloways accounts shut down, stating that both are spreading hate.

EPh0HAKU0AA3ABU

Freedom of speech?

something very sinister is behind all this IMHO.

Ive no time for Hopkins, shes a vile person but neither should someone like Riley be dictating what she or anyone else for that matter can and cannot say.

As for "Hate," coming from Galloway?

He may be many things, you may or may not agree with his politics but hate? FFS.

Apparently he’s used that shakeshaft quote before. Happened to be to a white man last time - didn’t cause any controversy then.
I am torn on this. Really quite possible (even “likely” if you believe his character witnesses) that he is so blind to racism that the colour of the bloke never entered his head. It therefore grates on me that the black lad instantly calls Stewart a disgrace, knowing the impact his own words would have. IMO, he should have put some caveats on that assertion.
But I haven’t seen the rest of the twitter conversation.
And of course, Stewart (a professional wordsmith) should have been more careful because black people will tend to be sensitive to the implication that they are an angry ape! Way too often, that language HAS been hurtfully used by racists - so it’s not at all easy to unpick unless the perpetrator admits their malicious intent.
From the outside, it feels like an apology should have been enough. If Stewart was simply a bit careless, it seems wrong that a career should go down the pan for it - also taking a relatively popular figure off our screens.
EPg_74yWAAA-ZGG

EPg_74xXUAEyFAE

EPg_74zWkAAjwlg

EPg_74yXkAEf-mL

whats the saying about people in glass houses?

Today Katie Hopkins had her twitter account suspended. It seems that Rachel Riley has met with twitter and attempted to have both hers and George Galloways accounts shut down, stating that both are spreading hate.

EPh0HAKU0AA3ABU

Freedom of speech?

Ive no time for Hopkins, shes a vile person but neither should someone like Riley be dictating what she or anyone else for that matter can and cannot say.

He may be many things, you may or may not agree with his politics but hate? FFS.
If you don't like what someone has to say, unfollow and block - I can't stand Hopkins either, but I hate censoring people just because I don't like them.

EPh0HAKU0AA3ABU

Freedom of speech?

Galloway shouldn't be censored. Everyone needs to read his bollocks and make their own minds up about how much of a wanker he really is ;)

EPh0HAKU0AA3ABU

Freedom of speech?

The left shut down the right on twitter in America. Shadow bans. Unfair bans.. it's happening over here now :)

The problem with censoring people like Katie Hopkins is that it stops her committing libel and being sued and bankrupted by the likes of Jack Monroe :)
The problem with it all is that it can easily be the other side that gets deplatfomed. Imagine a world were we only ever see or hear what we want to see/hear... Sound good?? It wouldn't be, trust me on that r kid