PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy Brexit day tribute.

Ha ha, James Blunt was a remainer.
Even better.

I will say one thing though, i see the Brexit Party walking out of Strasbourg(?) offices with flags and cheering. Not sure there's any need for it. Just leave, you won, go peacefully. I'm also not sure we need a party in London.

Even better.

I will say one thing though, i see the Brexit Party walking out of Strasbourg(?) offices with flags and cheering. Not sure there's any need for it. Just leave, you won, go peacefully. I'm also not sure we need a party in London.
We don't, Steve Baker had it right when he spoke in parliament yesterday.

tenor.gif

Enjoy your party Mick

And when I say he had it right I just meant the bit about not rubbing it in, anything else he says is horseshit as per usual.

Spot on that. The nation was divided, people nasty to each other. Leave won in which was possibly the most important vote we've had in our lifetime, now is not the time to rub it in, it's time to be happy and realise you won and nothing will now change. Running around the streets of London celebrating is not humble and could cause a backlash of violence.

Counselling is what is needed @Essex @winky@rafeal and for all the others who can not respect democracy.
It is what it is. I don't care anymore tbh. I will look after myself, mitigate the impact as much as possible and watch from the sidelines. The biggest risk to the good people of the UK isn't now Brexit, but the bunch of scumbags in government who will continue to try to fuck us all over.