PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Political Correctness

EPg_74yWAAA-ZGG

EPg_74xXUAEyFAE

EPg_74zWkAAjwlg

EPg_74yXkAEf-mL

whats the saying about people in glass houses?

Nothing there worth giving two shits about ....and speaking of shit...... It's what " Apes " fling about sometimes whilst throwing tantrums........ Anyone finding a racist slant in that is looking for one...

EPg_74yWAAA-ZGG

EPg_74xXUAEyFAE

EPg_74zWkAAjwlg

EPg_74yXkAEf-mL

whats the saying about people in glass houses?

If this was debated properly i think people might change their stance on Stewart’s resignation. Sadly that doesn’t seem possible.
What is it we’re told? ‘See people not colour’
Yeah right.😏

Free speech for everyone and then they/we can all be called out on it.... Simple.

Which sofa have you been under for the last twenty years or so LIB?

You are only allowed 'free speech' if you follow the current tend set by #Metoo or all the other 'snowflake' organisations
REAL free speech now is met with abuse or allegations of racism

Thought every independent minded speaker knew that by now

You are only allowed 'free speech' if you follow the current tend set by #Metoo or all the other 'snowflake' organisations

Why lump in #Metoo John? That campaign is not about what language you use it is about women being raped, harassed and sexually assaulted by men in positions of power and feeling like they can speak out. You truly are a dispicable old bastard.

If this was debated properly i think people might change their stance on Stewart’s resignation. Sadly that doesn’t seem possible.
What is it we’re told? ‘See people not colour’
Yeah right.😏
If the shoe was on the the foot. Replace cheesecake with chocolate muffin .. just saying ... I'd snap his chin if I seen him and nobody was around.

You're a creepy swne

Why lump in #Metoo John? That campaign is not about what language you use it is about women being raped, harassed and sexually assaulted by men in positions of power and feeling like they can speak out. You truly are a dispicable old bastard.

Less of the 'old' please

As for bastard? Not true I have my birth certificate and my Parents Wedding certificate to prove you wrong
Have you yours?

You're a creepy swne

As for you raefil

No more than I would expect
‘Sticks and Stones’

Less of the 'old' please

As for bastard? Not true I have my birth certificate and my Parents Wedding certificate to prove you wrong
Have you yours?

Only an old codger like you still takes the word bastard as an insult for it's literal meaning, as it happens in the literal sense I am not a bastard. My children are though because I chose not to marry and they have more sense, intelligence and morality than you ever will have.

What do you expect from someone who excuses sexual assault and child grooming.

I do know that the world is trying to condition me John but it will never work so have no fear.................... I'm not quite sure how you correlate free speech with "Metoo" though. Perhaps you can explain the connection?

I absolutely detest Katie Hopkins - and appreciate that she spreads vileness.

That said, I don't care for a group of people claiming moral superiority demanding that she is banned from Twitter. That is a very dangerous path when people claiming to be a 'moral majority' decide who we can listen to.
I dont think that group did that, @Sepp Blatter I believe that was some C rated TV personality that did it.

Im 100% for the tactics they used to belittle her, freedom of speech, in her own words.

Edit:

I believe it was this person who met with Twitter pointing out "Hate," tweets attempting to get Hopkins banned.

EPnYnVyWoAAtiTf

Last edited:
I dont think that group did that, @Sepp Blatter I believe that was some C rated TV personality that did it.

Im 100% for the tactics they used to belittle her, freedom of speech, in her own words.

Edit:

I believe it was this person who met with Twitter pointing out "Hate," tweets attempting to get Hopkins banned.

EPnYnVyWoAAtiTf
Was it just Riley?

I read it was the newly formed group - Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH).

Either way, I don't like it - very like Tipper Gore's crusade to decide what people can listen to: