PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

So we’ve left.....

Nobber

Been told to post post post
Patron
Does anyone actually believe it?

I posted celebrations in 2016 after the referendum result landed. A few years later and hands up I’m sat here thinking Bollocks.

I don’t trust these politicians as far as I can wazz. Why are they celebrating just words? Nothing has been decided other than a couple of years of negotiations. If we had decent politicians we would have come to an agreement for all our futures. It’s not a moment to celebrate, it’s a moment to question those who are supposed to represent us.

I posted celebrations in 2016 after the referendum result landed. A few years later and hands up I’m sat here thinking Bollocks.

I don’t trust these politicians as far as I can wazz. Why are they celebrating just words? Nothing has been decided other than a couple of years of negotiations. If we had decent politicians we would have come to an agreement for all our futures. It’s not a moment to celebrate, it’s a moment to question those who are supposed to represent us.

Theyre in Sunderland right out of their soft Southern comfort zone. It’ll be the last time this term you’ll see them there rubbing shoulders with the hoi polloi. Johnson took on his stiffest challenge by accepting an interview from a 10 yr old. Just when you thought he reached his nadir. Our democracy at its best.

Has the country burned down yet?

Reports of fires sweeping across the South East.

Meanwhile communication has been lost with East Anglia and it has gone ‘dark’.

This is the start of it.

I hope you all have enough provisions and survival skills to make it 2023 when the EU army comes in to clear the militias and war-lords that have taken control of parts of what was Britain.

See you on the other side.

P.S - Hemmings is a tight bastard.

Reports of fires sweeping across the South East.

Meanwhile communication has been lost with East Anglia and it has gone ‘dark’.

This is the start of it.

I hope you all have enough provisions and survival skills to make it 2023 when the EU army comes in to clear the militias and war-lords that have taken control of parts of what was Britain.

See you on the other side.

P.S - Hemmings is a tight bastard.
Ah well. Every cloud aye?

That’s one thing we agree on. 😀
With our incompetent joke of a PM, we’ll still be in transition coming up to the next GE! Get Brexit done..... ha ha ha

I just feel sad about it all, a nation riped apart, it will take a lot to bring us all back together. I accepted the result, it's just a shame we have a Tory government directing what happens now.

No

I just feel sad about it all, a nation riped apart, it will take a lot to bring us all back together. I accepted the result, it's just a shame we have a Tory government directing what happens now.

Oh give over Winkers, our Nations still here minus the clingons. :)

A shame??? More like a disaster. Having a moronic grinning cretin in charge for 5 years is not a shame.

A shame??? More like a disaster. Having a moronic grinning cretin in charge for 5 years is not a shame.
For the past 10 years everything thats gone wrong the tories have blamed Labour.

Now they have something else to blame for the next 10.

For the past 10 years everything thats gone wrong the tories have blamed Labour.

Now they have something else to blame for the next 10.

Foreign govts, Eu, Scotland, Sinn Fein, Greta, anti Frackers, anyone demonstrating, gingers, civil servants, vegans, catlovers, Sleaford Mods,. In fact everybody except the AF. Must keep them onside.

Nice to see California thought this was funny.

Will you be laughing in two years time if we have negotiated that we actually remained?

How do you celebrate something that’s not been concluded?

Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Will you be laughing in two years time if we have negotiated that we actually remained?

Like I've said many time I've not really got a strong opinion either way. Just pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of your 3 years of absolutely slaughtering remainers to now this. It's piss funny.

Like I've said many time I've not really got a strong opinion either way. Just pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of your 3 years of absolutely slaughtering remainers to now this. It's piss funny.