PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post Hexit Preston

jakehake

“Morel high warrior”
Staff member
Patron
I won’t do a poll, but everyone post their preferred new owners who will match their ambitions for the club

Go

I won’t do a poll, but everyone post their preferred new owners who will match their ambitions for the club

Go

Appreciate that it isn’t nice to read abuse about your granddad.

Hope he is successful at the Grand National this year

Appreciate that it isn’t nice to read abuse about your granddad.

Hope he is successful at the Grand National this year
The last of my grandparents died in the 90s

don’t wish them away, one day you’ll wish you could still speak to yours

Go

You do know that some mega billionaire from the UAE will buy us as a hobby play thing and give us the premier league title and champion’s league the year after....;):rolleyes:

What’s so bad about championship football? We’ve got a chance of going up and we’re playing at a high level against big clubs week after week.

The Championship is the fourth best league in the world in attendances, and probably the forth best in football quality too. It’s a very competitive league with most of the best home grown talent.

in all sincerity, what exactly do idiots from Hemmings?

He is effectively keeping us alive in this league.

We are a top League One Club. No more, No less. To be where we are in the Leagues is frankly, fucking remarkable. Plus is the Sinclair signing

A remarkable coup. Take your fucking blinkers off.

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha- had to copy and paste his name of course. What are the chances of finding our own? He was obviously a philanthropist, not may of these mega rich are-definitely not TH. I'd fat chance-time to get real.