PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

That Trump fella.

If there was no freedom of speech the bollocks you chat would have been stopped a long time ago

Hum

Well the Democrats have lost one vote in the senate already on it

I suspect it won't be the last by any means
As I said before
It will just drive Republican Voters into Trumps arms
You were WRONG on the GE in this Country and I was RIGHT

Want a bet on the Presidential election too?

Always willing to TRYto politically educate the uneducated able

Always willing to TRYto politically educate the uneducated able

Quite the word salad.

A couple of points on previous posts.

- it's not a criminal trial, at all.
- the only senate vote that has taken place is on extra witnesses.

Also, most GOP folk seem to be ok with admitting Drumpf has done exactly what he's charged with. They just don't have the spine to give a crap about it. History won't be kind to any of them, and that is what they deserve (especially Graham and McConnell). The world needs better leaders, and these 70-year-old asshats are certainly not it.

Ha ha you absolute melt Trump

When Trump was running for President in 2016 John Cleese decribd Trump as "a narcissist with no attention span, who doesn't have clear ideas about anything and makes it all up as he goes along" and the leadership of the Republican Party as "the most cynical, most disgracefully immoral people I have ever come across in a Western civilisation".

When Trump was running for President in 2016 John Cleese decribd Trump as "a narcissist with no attention span, who doesn't have clear ideas about anything and makes it all up as he goes along" and the leadership of the Republican Party as "the most cynical, most disgracefully immoral people I have ever come across in a Western civilisation".

I presume you mean the Majority of the American citizens who voted for him then?

Good job you don't describe yourselves as someone in favour of Democracy then

Unbelievable, before you move onto advanced stuff like democracy maybe concentrate on numeracy

View attachment 281
It's ok the one's who voted for pedophile sympathiser who used to visit "John of God" aren't even human anyway... Safe space needing green haired non binary, white guilt, open border fucking freaks anyway
.. worse than a few hill Billie's them lot... Attacking old people and stuff like that. "Progressives" lol progression lol... ORANGE MAN BAD

It's ok the one's who voted for pedophile sympathiser who used to visit "John of God" aren't even human anyway... Safe space needing green haired non binary, white guilt, open border fucking freaks anyway
.. worse than a few hill Billie's them lot... Attacking old people and stuff like that. "Progressives" lol progression lol... ORANGE MAN BAD
Are you off your meds?

Are you dyslexic?

Are you off your meds?
I don't need to medicate myself darling don't worry yourself. I actually get people of anti depressants so I'm kind of anti 'take your meds' ... But yes, Hilary Clinton is a good person and the Clinton Foundation haven't been involved with organizations that have been found GUILTY of child trafficking but if your Clueless as fuck that's your choice. Get sky news on for the next bit of programming

Unbelievable, before you move onto advanced stuff like democracy maybe concentrate on numeracy

View attachment 281
Facts and Mr T dont make good bed fellows.

It's no use quoting the General vote (even IF the above is true)

The US system doesn't work that way as I suspect you both know very well
HE/SHE is elected by the Electoral College system whereby the state votes are; ‘Weighted’ so the big states do not have an unfair advantage, although they do receive more vote than smaller ones

You could say the same about some of our constituencies by the way, which are not always the same size

It's no use quoting the General vote (even IF the above is true)

The US system doesn't work that way as I suspect you both know very well
HE/SHE is elected by the Electoral College system whereby the state votes are; ‘Weighted’ so the big states do not have an unfair advantage, although they do receive more vote than smaller ones

You could say the same about some of our constituencies by the way, which are not always the same size
Trump and the republicans won the election fair and square(by winning the right seats)... Pandering to African Americans didn't win the election for the democrats this time because thy had pissed of cleatus and his cousins. Too much anti white shit all.over the TV and internet tipped the balance. Deepstate fucked for another few years until they JFK trump

Trump and the republicans won the election fair and square(by winning the right seats)... Pandering to African Americans didn't win the election for the democrats this time because thy had pissed of cleatus and his cousins. Too much anti white shit all.over the TV and internet tipped the balance. Deepstate fucked for another few years until they JFK trump

Isn't this just what I pointed out about the process over there?

Trump ran a better campaign than Clinton
Just as Boris ran a better one than Corbyn
A point some in the Labour Party need to learn PDQ IMO

I don't need to medicate myself darling don't worry yourself. I actually get people of anti depressants so I'm kind of anti 'take your meds' ... But yes, Hilary Clinton is a good person and the Clinton Foundation haven't been involved with organizations that have been found GUILTY of child trafficking but if your Clueless as fuck that's your choice. Get sky news on for the next bit of programming
Nope, still don't understand a bloody word.