PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Terror attack?

I doubt that theres many out there that wants to use heroin but doesn't because it's illegal............ One or two odd bods maybe....Probably clergy. :)
On reflection.... Whos going to be like "you know what tommy, I'm going to start on the heroin I think pal, it's legal isn't it so why not" 😂 as long as it would be free it would stop putting money in horrible dealers hands I suppose.

While this isn't the thread for it if we decriminalised drug use and started treating it as a medical issue rather than a criminal one the jails wouldn't be as full and there wouldn't be the rush to release those who undoubtedly require a longer stay.

Ah but that’s where that post of mine from twitter last week where one of our leading experts on global drug policies was blocked by our Home Secretary as she didn’t like his views. Forward thinking this government, forward thinking

On reflection.... Whos going to be like "you know what tommy, I'm going to start on the heroin I think pal, it's legal isn't it so why not" 😂 as long as it would be free it would stop putting money in horrible dealers hands I suppose.

I doubt it would be free and I doubt it will ever be legalised so I suppose we would have to go for Paddy's " decriminilise " option to begin with....That's probably the best way all round...................It'll probably happen when a government has the balls to bring back terracing. Naaaah " :)

I think I would trust a dealer more than I would trust the government to purchase drugs from:unsure:

You must have a good dealer then....And thats coming from someone who wouldn't trust the government with my budgie for the weekend..... ha ha...............................

I think the point is that the crime and violence that goes hand in hand with drug dealing could be wiped out almost overnight and drug taking would be as safe as it possibly can be...... And we'd save millions on this " drug war " that is pure invention and vote propelled.

I know it's not a laughing matter that our home secretary is as thick as two short planks but this is hilarious 😂

On a slightly different note, I notice the smirk, that she apparently cant help, has mysteriously disappeared. Odd that.

While this isn't the thread for it if we decriminalised drug use and started treating it as a medical issue rather than a criminal one the jails wouldn't be as full and there wouldn't be the rush to release those who undoubtedly require a longer stay.
We’ve been here before
Your view isn't unreasonable but is utopian and so far from the real world.
It’s an industry and for those that see it as a business they would quickly diversify into other probably even more sinister product lines

Great stuff

The shame is that she combines epic idiocy with malevolence. Truly a hideous politician.

What !!!

Have you lost your political marbles?
Controlling immigration (or at least trying too)
Wanting to keep Terrorists in jail longer
More Police on the beat
ALL vote winners

In contrast we have ‘Our Diane’ saying it isn’t possible, it will be challenge by Lawyers

But then the lefties don’t care what ordinary people think as long as 'The Cause' goes on, kind of makes any sane person realise what really caused the big election defeat

What !!!

Have you lost your political marbles?
Controlling immigration (or at least trying too)
Wanting to keep Terrorists in jail longer
More Police on the beat
ALL vote winners

In contrast we have ‘Our Diane’ saying it isn’t possible, it will be challenge by Lawyers

But then the lefties don’t care what ordinary people think as long as 'The Cause' goes on, kind of makes any sane person realise what really caused the big election defeat
She's a fucking halfwit, with vicious views and is one of the most unpleasant politicians I have ever had the misfortune to meet (and I've met some absolute c@nts over the years). She should be nowhere near government having been sacked for dodgy dealings with Israel. She also thinks that the average british worker is idle and feckless.

I know what you think, but you're not ordinary, you're very special, but not in a good way.

She's a fucking halfwit, with vicious views and is one of the most unpleasant politicians I have ever had the misfortune to meet (and I've met some absolute c@nts over the years). She should be nowhere near government having been sacked for dodgy dealings with Israel. She also thinks that the average british worker is idle and feckless.

I know what you think, but you're not ordinary, you're very special, but not in a good way.
You leave our John alone, what shady dealings with Israel? She needs her bloody neck ringing if she's been a bad get

Strangely enough there are a lot of US around

As the last General Election Proved, many especially in former Labour Seats
Are we ALL wrong then?

LoL