PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Terror attack?

Well I would quibble at supporting some of those raefil (you are still my friend I hope in spite of our differing views). Now don’t choke on your coffee

But as to knowing no other like me?
Not a bit surprised moving in your closed world of Terrorist sympathisers and Marxists, not to mention their agents in Momentum, not people I normally deal with

Nor to mention your hatred of Tories and apparently White people in general

Any more predictions you might to hear by the way?

Who was right on Brexit

Or the result of the general Election perhaps

The result of the Vote over in America?

Still it’s my bed time now, must get up early for Donald’s acquittal

LoL
I dont really choose my friends carefully, I tend to accept people at face value.

Your face value dictates I would never waste my friendship on you.

Utter shit? Not really Raef.
The people want to know that their human rights are put before the human rights of people who may wish to harm them or harm the people they love. It’s only natural.

Pointing out that this may breach human rights will not go down well with people, in the main.

You obviously think otherwise.
I do think otherwise. You see I believe in the rule of law, I believe in the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Once that guilt is proven then punishments should be appropriate to the crime.

However, in saying that, if someone is caught in the act of terrorism it is then an act of war and there can be no complaints if that person is shot dead.

I do think otherwise. You see I believe in the rule of law, I believe in the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Once that guilt is proven then punishments should be appropriate to the crime.

However, in saying that, if someone is caught in the act of terrorism it is then an act of war and there can be no complaints if that person is shot dead.

I think you mistake what I’m driving at. I’m not talking about you, I’m talking about the majority of the populace.

I believe most people (including many who formerly voted labour) hear this sort of ‘human rights’ stuff and it doesn’t go down well.

She's a fucking halfwit, with vicious views and is one of the most unpleasant politicians I have ever had the misfortune to meet (and I've met some absolute c@nts over the years). She should be nowhere near government having been sacked for dodgy dealings with Israel. She also thinks that the average british worker is idle and feckless.

I know what you think, but you're not ordinary, you're very special, but not in a good way.
She comes across as someone who says what folks want to hear, but the way she says it for me, is for her own political gain and a bit smarmy and condescending.

She comes across as someone who says what folks want to hear, but the way she says it for me, is for her own political gain and a bit smarmy and condescending.

i think the official definition of that is “a Tory”. It’s a very convincing concept but as you rightly point out, smarmy, condescending, unlikely to happen, however what a section of society like to hear. And unfortunately, believe.

i'm sure there is an ignore button,its easily used,this site over the past month has become toxic.and frankly embarrassing.

Some people enjoy being offended. It allows them to post a passionate reply to show the strength of their moral compass. Can’t understand it myself. You’d think if people were so offended by John T’s posts then, like you say, they would mute him.

Some people enjoy being offended. It allows them to post a passionate reply to show the strength of their moral compass. Can’t understand it myself. You’d think if people were so offended by John T’s posts then, like you say, they would mute him.
I keep him unmuted because otherwise I can’t understand the arguments going on around his posts