PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Leccy Cars

I have many !

New Corsa petrol..... About 15 grand
New Corsa electric... About 25 grand

Give or take a few K you can still piss off... :)

Edgy

"I have many"
Which Cars or Exalted Circles?
Or Both?
Have you been nominated yet for the Lords?

LIB
You made my one of my point’s right on

The ordinary bloke or woman can't afford an extra 10 grand
Let alone my other point, about the car they trade in being worthless
As I said earlier if he is not careful this could be Boris’s Brexit moment in reverse

Edgy

"I have many"
Which Cars or Exalted Circles?
Or Both?
Have you been nominated yet for the Lords?

LIB
You made my one of my point’s right on

The ordinary bloke or woman can't afford an extra 10 grand
Let alone my other point, about the car they trade in being worthless
As I said earlier if he is not careful this could be Boris’s Brexit moment in reverse
Cars
no idea how many. That’s Melfords territory
and the only lords I would associate with is the cricket

I absolutely assure you, there is no part of Edgy that in any way is one after your heart.

I would say I rather think ‘edgy’ can speak for himself, and with more authority than you can comprehend, being a convicted 'loser'

Wondering how Trump went on yesterday?
As I predicted
Acquitted

You should begin to understand I have a rather broader view of politics than your restricted one
And I bet that ‘sour faced women’ over there won’t be invited on any Democratic Presidential rallies anytime soon

Over there the know a ‘Loser’ when they see one

I would say I rather think ‘edgy’ can speak for himself, and with more authority than you can comprehend, being a convicted 'loser'

Wondering how Trump went on yesterday?
As I predicted
Acquitted

You should begin to understand I have a rather broader view of politics than your restricted one
And I bet that ‘sour faced women’ over there won’t be invited on any Democratic Presidential rallies anytime soon

Over there the know a ‘Loser’ when they see one