PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Windrush is still alive and well

Hostile environment, targeting ILLEGAL immigrants and suggesting they fuck off.
Windrush, a massive Adminstration fuck up from start to present. From the failure to register immigrants, to disposing of landing cards to wrongful deportation due to lack of correct papers. And the failure of those same immigrants in some cases to register.

The UK is one of the most diverse and welcoming countries in the world. If you want to know what racism is, go to any of the ME countries, go to China, the Far East.
Good god you're as bad as John T, pointing out other countries are worse doesn't excuse us.

Good god you're as bad as John T, pointing out other countries are worse doesn't excuse us.
It doesn’t I agree, we should try to be better. But, we are better than most, a hell of a lot better. Humans are not perfect, we are tribal and some sections and communities in society take that further.

The UK is not institutionally racist, there is nothing to prove that.

Which institutions are those? Prove it.

I bet you can’t PROVE it. You can repeat your opinion and that of others but can’t offer up fact.
The police for a start, did you read the Steven Lawrence report? The whole hostile environment had racism at its core. You clearly don't want to see it and that's fair enough if that's they way you want to live.

The police for a start, did you read the Steven Lawrence report? The whole hostile environment had racism at its core. You clearly don't want to see it and that's fair enough if that's they way you want to live.
Why did the hostile environment have racism at its core? Because it targeted ILLEGAL immigrants?

The Steven Lawrence case was very bad, but things have changed and moved on. I bet a similar enquiry would not reach the same conclusion today.
If you want to pretend there is a utopia out there and continue to wail and knash teeth because it’s not in your grasp then you’re in for a very unhappy existence.
it seems like you look for racism, you look for problems, for a cause to jump on because you hate the government.

Why did the hostile environment have racism at its core? Because it targeted ILLEGAL immigrants?

The Steven Lawrence case was very bad, but things have changed and moved on. I bet a similar enquiry would not reach the same conclusion today.
If you want to pretend there is a utopia out there and continue to wail and knash teeth because it’s not in your grasp then you’re in for a very unhappy existence.
it seems like you look for racism, you look for problems, for a cause to jump on because you hate the government.
Your whole post is basically turning the cheak and saying "I haven't seen it so therefore it doesn't happen"
I don't look for racism but I'll call it out when I see it.

Whatever colour they are? Or just the black ones? Because I must have missed your concern for those listed earlier in the thread.

You quite obviously miss a lot of things.... You're the only one that seems to be harping on about " colour ".... What the hell has colour got to do with anything?

I don't see racism in this or the windrush debacle..... I just see easy targets, vote grabbing opportunities and just plain red tape idiocy..... If these Jamaicans are truly illegal immigrants that have commited serious crimes then by all means hump them out...but if they have been here most of their lives and contributed then what the hell does a driving conviction and lack of a piece of official paper mean?

There's some real c*nts wandering freely round this Country who I would happily make stateless and I don't care if it's illegal. Parachute them back or into the area they want to ( or have) defended I say..... Human rights my arse.

Hostile environment, targeting ILLEGAL immigrants and suggesting they fuck off.
Windrush, a massive Adminstration fuck up from start to present. From the failure to register immigrants, to disposing of landing cards to wrongful deportation due to lack of correct papers. And the failure of those same immigrants in some cases to register.

The UK is one of the most diverse and welcoming countries in the world. If you want to know what racism is, go to any of the ME countries, go to China, the Far East.
How is it in NZ?

For me these guys ain't Windrush people, they are Rapist, Drug Lords and killers. But yes, let's keep habitating them costing about 50k a year for one as oppose to sending them back to their own home.
Windrush people are geniune victims, these are not victims, these are criminals from another country, and yet people still wonder why Corbyn was decimated at the Polls. The silent majority in this country has spoken, they are a huge majority, but some on here will just pass us all as racists. I wonder how Winky et al would feel if one of these guys had killed one of their loved ones.

You'll have to ask a Kiwi.

I believe it is an open and tolerant society, just like ours but with massively tougher immigration policies.... :whistle:
I thought you might be able to give us a better insight. TBH

I thought you might be able to give us a better insight. TBH
Raef, how would you feel(god forbid it never happens) if someone from say Ethiopia came and raped or murdered one of your loved ones and the Government said, he's being deported(yes he, coz 99% of these people are Male) and will be dealt with by their Laws?