PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Windrush is still alive and well

Absolutely, the thought of them walking around free, elsewhere, is a million times worse than that.
But surely that's the point of deportation isn't it? They receive their punishments on their home grounds. Surely they are not just deported and let free.

But surely that's the point of deportation isn't it? They receive their punishments on their home grounds. Surely they are not just deported and let free.
I think tinks explained what happens quite well.

Extradition laws are a maze.

No. They've all served their time in UK jails before they're put on flights
Ah right, that seems slightly controversial i suppose. It comes down to rehabilitation. If the person is rehabilitated then do they deserve a second chance? I'm very much an eye for an eye person and kind of like Capital Punishment for people like Ian Huntley and suicide Bombers. rehabilitation however sometimes does work. I'm glad i don't make these decisions tbh. I think someone like Anjem Choudery if he wasn't born here i'd love to have him shipped off. He's a danger to everyone in the Uk, he's also bad news for moderate Muslims as so many tar them with the same Brush. maybe the Govenrment should look at people like him.

Ah right, that seems slightly controversial i suppose. It comes down to rehabilitation. If the person is rehabilitated then do they deserve a second chance? I'm very much an eye for an eye person and kind of like Capital Punishment for people like Ian Huntley and suicide Bombers. rehabilitation however sometimes does work. I'm glad i don't make these decisions tbh. I think someone like Anjem Choudery if he wasn't born here i'd love to have him shipped off. He's a danger to everyone in the Uk, he's also bad news for moderate Muslims as so many tar them with the same Brush. maybe the Govenrment should look at people like him.
The skid mark Choudry was born here, we can't deport people that where born here, they are our problem to deal with, what would give us the right to ship them off to another country? My great Grandad was Irish should I be deported to Ireland if I comit a crime? We also can't expect other countries to punish people for the laws they have broken here hence they are tried through our justice system. I'm not against deporting foreign nationals that came here as adults and commited crimes, I am against deporting people that where brought here as children, they should be punished for their crimes of course but that is where it should end.

You should know by now that you can’t read newspapers or watch things on tv. It’s all a conspiracy don’t you know 🤔

Yes NW

I should have known that
Of course it only applies if you read ANY Newspaper that even mildly supports the Tories
BUT IF you read the Guardian (especially), and The Mirror
You can take what they say has GOSPEL
Stupid of me not to notice that

The skid mark Choudry was born here, we can't deport people that where born here, they are our problem to deal with, what would give us the right to ship them off to another country? My great Grandad was Irish should I be deported to Ireland if I comit a crime? We also can't expect other countries to punish people for the laws they have broken here hence they are tried through our justice system. I'm not against deporting foreign nationals that came here as adults and commited crimes, I am against deporting people that where brought here as children, they should be punished for their crimes of course but that is where it should end.

Well NO

But I sometimes get the impression that You and Paddy would be happier there
Seeing you seem to ‘hate’ what anybody else likes about this Country, especially if they vote Tory

Yes NW

I should have known that
Of course it only applies if you read ANY Newspaper that even mildly supports the Tories
BUT IF you read the Guardian (especially), and The Mirror
You can take what they say has GOSPEL
Stupid of me not to notice that
The guardian is a steaming pile of dog log, no self respecting leftie takes what they write as gospel.

Well NO

But I sometimes get the impression that You and Paddy would be happier there
Seeing you seem to ‘hate’ what anybody else likes about this Country, especially if they vote Tory
What the hell would give you the impression I'd be happier in Ireland? I want my country to do/be better, doesn't make me unpatriotic or a hater of my nation to talk about things that are bad. Obviously I'd be happier with a Labour government but I wouldn't be uncritical if they where getting things wrong.

The guardian is a steaming pile of dog log, no self respecting leftie takes what they write as gospel.

Are you by any chance referring to your 'old mate' raefil?

He quotes the Guardian chapter and verse
Is he not to quote 'a self respecting lefty'?

do I?

Im assuming you have links to back that up?

If you say i occasionally quote the guardian thatwould be fair enough but chapter and verse?

Pants on fire again Mr T.

It's a lesser evil than quoting the daily fail but I don't believe for a min he takes everything as gospel. Not being a right wing sympathiser means we're not Spoilt for choice really when it comes to main stream media outlets.

I know we can't deport him, i was saying if he wasn't born here then i'd be delighted to see him deported.
Omar Bakri was rightly deported. Or was he extradited for Crimes in Libya?

I know we can't deport him, i was saying if he wasn't born here then i'd be delighted to see him deported.
Omar Bakri was rightly deported. Or was he extradited for Crimes in Libya?
Is choudry inside now, I havent heard of him for a while?

do I?

Im assuming you have links to back that up?

If you say i occasionally quote the guardian thatwould be fair enough but chapter and verse?

Pants on fire again Mr T.

Oh I am sure if I had the time to trawl through ALL your posts (it would tale at least from now to next month) I would be well able to justify it

But unlike you I have a life outside Politics