PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Play-offs

Just seen this on the forest forum 🤣

'If we get someone like Preston in the semis I’d like to see us rest some players in case we get Fulham or Leeds in the final.'
If they play us and rest players they won't need to worry about Fulham or Leeds because we will beat them. Their record against us isn't great when they play their best available team.

Swansea seem to have got worse since they got in Brewster and Gallagher although I always felt they were overachieving a bit anyway.

In a funny way though I hope they stay in touch with 6th place as they still have Fulham away and Leeds, West Brom and Bristol City at home in the run in so hopefully they won't just lose all those games otherwise Steve Cooper will probably get the sack.

Lol, their message board makes for some great reading. Another delusional set of fans that can’t accept they’re not Premiership anymore.

Brewster is definitely a cock. Our fans would have loved him if he had signed

Most teams have players who like to wind up the crowd. Pearson and Fisher do it every week. What Brewster did earlier is no different to Browne shushing the Leeds fans and Nugent trying to wind them up, then us conceding a late equaliser.

I quite like the aggressive edge Brewster has to his game. He would walk straight into our side and it's a shame we didn't sign him.

The players" give one " it's pretty obvious, they are more likely to respond to a great atmosphere than a dull one.
I think they also believe they are doing enough to expect a bit more backing at home. The people that attend are the lifeblood of the club but the time is now to raise the volume.
Larger crowds have rarely equated to better atmosphere. In fact its often the opposite, ive found, at Deepdale.

Not wishing to tempt fate but I wonder when the semis will take place this season. The season finishes on a Saturday - 2nd May. When it ends on a Sunday, the first leg is usually the following Saturday. As Friday 8th is 'early' Bank Holiday, possibly that could be the date for the first leg?

Right chaps - Tigers at home who got hammered by plastics few weeks ago.

Having lost two of their best players we really should have no excuses!

But going along with AN's philosophy, if the opposition score first, we find it very difficult to come back and win the game!!

Here's hoping we bring back our winning mentality and go on a winning run until the end of the season.

This could be the last chance for some of us to have our wishes come true 😊

Right chaps - Tigers at home who got hammered by plastics few weeks ago.

Having lost two of their best players we really should have no excuses!

But going along with AN's philosophy, if the opposition score first, we find it very difficult to come back and win the game!!

Here's hoping we bring back our winning mentality and go on a winning run until the end of the season.

This could be the last chance for some of us to have our wishes come true 😊
The Millwall game was the third in eight days. The players have had a week without a game since then. They should be refreshed again.