PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Time for the fans to stand up and support the team

Yes we have lost two games against good sides and we have lost Pearo but we are still in and amongst the top 6 have a great manager and hard working players
If we all support and stop slagging off them the manager the owner and the fuxking tea lady then we have a great chance of going up . So come on and support the lads in white

The manager is clueless, bereft of any idea and dragging us down and you want us to support him?

It works both ways, he needs to do something which will instill confidence in him, i think he is incompetent, I think the owner is not intersted in the team going up and i think the advisor is a yes man in order to get his money as he is a failed businessman i think with a shady past.

West Brom was expected but today is sheer folly, a shambles. the crowd have wanted parker out for weeks and we failed to capitalise on that, why does Alex neil not see these simple pictures and see what is happening around him, these teams are beatable, he making us an embarrassment.

Yes we have lost two games against good sides and we have lost Pearo but we are still in and amongst the top 6 have a great manager and hard working players
If we all support and stop slagging off them the manager the owner and the fuxking tea lady then we have a great chance of going up . So come on and support the lads in white
How can you ask people not to slag off the owner when he clearly hasn’t supported the team with much needed signings. The lack of ‘first eleven’ signings over the past few windows is showing now and could well cost us a playoff place having been so well positioned.

TH puts the least amount of money into the club that he can get away with and is usually more interested in signing cheap players he can make a profit on rather than looking to strengthen the team. PNE supporter he is not.

We do support the team. It doesn’t stop us being pissed off. Or should we just happy clap
our way to the guillotine?

The manager is clueless, bereft of any idea and dragging us down and you want us to support him?

It works both ways, he needs to do something which will instill confidence in him, i think he is incompetent, I think the owner is not intersted in the team going up and i think the advisor is a yes man in order to get his money as he is a failed businessman i think with a shady past.

West Brom was expected but today is sheer folly, a shambles. the crowd have wanted parker out for weeks and we failed to capitalise on that, why does Alex neil not see these simple pictures and see what is happening around him, these teams are beatable, he making us an embarrassment.

Nothing to do with neil that we are completely toothless, if we miss out on play offs this year the blame has to go on our owner for completely ignoring the fact we are desperate for a striker.

Understand your point, but you make it sound like whether we win or not is down to the fans - which of course it isn't.

Yes the fans should show support, but some would say they show support by buying their season ticket and/or regularly attending home or away.

The atmosphere at Deepdale is awful these days and we need a proper supporters group to work together and work with the club to address this issue. We should have a fans singing/boisterous section front and centre at the bottom of the town end, behind the goal.

However, regardless of all this (and this might be overly simplistic) but the manager has to train the players properly and select the right team/tactics and the players have to perform consistently and put in the required effort to get 3 points in every game.

Can we wait until the end of the season to start abusing Neil? Now isn't the time, spender. Only thing I'd really take is Warnock on a 3 month contract to drag us over the line, but the playoffs are still a lottery so it almost certainly isn't worth it.

The situation won't change now - Neil will remain stubborn, Hemmings won't back the team. So we need to back who we've got and only be critical when there's no hope left.

agree..... before today we had the 2nd best form in the Division in 2020.......... its not total meltdown unless the FANS help it to be.

Are you for real?
Stay off the drink and get yourself to bed

I think 2,000 or so fans at Fulham today did !!!

weve still got a two point cushion to seventh place and the chasing pack are just average teams. The play offs therefore are still a probability more than a possibility. It can be done.
I'm sure folk on here are more upbeat about our play off chances while we're are outside the top six than they ever are when we are in them!

Time to stop blaming the fans.

We have some of the most patient and longsuffering fans in the league. Certainly in the North West.

This club has done fuck all since the 64 cup final, which we lost, yet our fanbase has remained steady and consistent, at this level, for all those years.

We can do no more than turn up, pay our money, week in and week out. We are unable to push our club to the next level but there is someone who can but wont.

weve still got a two point cushion to seventh place and the chasing pack are just average teams. The play offs therefore are still a probability more than a possibility. It can be done.
I'm sure folk on here are more upbeat about our play off chances while we're are outside the top six than they ever are when we are in them!
I've a horrible feeling Rovers will pip us to the Play Offs.

Are you going to say this after the next defeat
agree..... before today we had the 2nd best form in the Division in 2020.......... its not total meltdown unless the FANS help it to be.
Are you going to come out with the same drivel after the next defeat?! We are clueless, we are not good enough. You need to realise this

I've a horrible feeling Rovers will pip us to the Play Offs.
Its a pretty tall order for Rovers in my opinion, we have some very winnable games in March starting with QPR, Rovers have a tough game at Derby Sunday could be some distance between us next Sunday evening. I am happy with our position, its ours to lose.