PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

EFL Suspended till 4th Apr (confirmed)

3sfpm1.jpg

They let Cheltenham go ahead for 4 days on the trot (sport of kings) and now they cancel all football league games. I’m not saying the the football shouldn’t be cancelled, but the Racing has made a complete mockery of the whole situation imho.

“Firm denial, but you've been rumbled” = Paul Weller

For the record I wouldn’t touch either Manchester club with yours! Hope that helps clarify things.

Actually if the Championship is suspended, or the positions has now, declared final

I suspect given the ‘protection level’ given to Premiership Clubs by themselves

We will see only the Clubs currently in the relegation and promotion places the being the ones to suffer or benefit accordingly

So football this season, IF that were the case, I doubt we would see any playoffs

Actually if the Championship is suspended, or the positions has now, declared final

I suspect given the ‘protection level’ given to Premiership Clubs by themselves

We will see only the Clubs currently in the relegation and promotion places the being the ones to suffer or benefit accordingly

So football this season, IF that were the case, I doubt we would see any playoffs
No John, don't be uncle plumb, they're going to see who hasn't had a crack at the prem and promote pne to the prem. Be realistic john

If it's not practical to rearrange fixtures, without massively impacting on next season and player contracts etc, I think it reasonable to declare the current league tables as final... and award championships, promotion and relegation accordingly. As much as I prefer to have play-offs, then if not practical, then promote the team in 6th place. - ok... third place.

Not perfect but better than cancelling the season.... it's not like we're only half way through.

If it's not practical to rearrange fixtures, without massively impacting on next season and player contracts etc, I think it reasonable to declare the current league tables as final... and award championships, promotion and relegation accordingly. As much as I prefer to have play-offs, then if not practical, then promote the team in 6th place. - ok... third place.

Not perfect but better than cancelling the season.... it's not like we're only half way through.
Your right except the playoffs are the playoffs. So the team finishing third shouldn't just be promoted. Teams in playoffs should do bags to see who's promoted

I have some good news for LIB though

Been talking to Uncle Trevor’s horse this morning

Apparently IF the games are resumed it will be home supporters only

And the KOP will be used for those supporters who want it; apparently (according to the horse) this will enable fans to spread out the required amounts

There you are LIB one of the advantages of the Corona virus