PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Beer delivery services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's favorite brewery that is referenced within my username will deliver in bulk for free. Problem is, even their beer is overpriced now. 32 bottles for £45 just isn't good value for money.

That works out at roughly £1.40 a bottle which is excellent value!

90298593_2249457898689009_4706626201785991168_o.jpg

Loads in Aldi 500 yards away...
I went in there at 6-50 pm tonight Tino - not much wine left

it was flying off the shelves...

i don’t normally do Aldi , but I picked up the last 2 bottles of cotes du Rhône

No wine
We have a WhatsApp group amongst our social circle
We are making sure that our nearest and dearest all have the basics by divvying up every day or so
But as much as I live them all my stash is staying put
WhatsApp has gone into meltdown and mainly the ladies
Be a rush on home made wine kits in a bit.

Craft & Crust, Plau, Plug & Taps, Moorbrook, Beer Box all planning or already doing delivery on beer and/or food whilst Taps & Wine Bar in WLD and Guild Ale House in town are doing two hours walk up a day for people to fill growlers, jugs and purchase bottles/cans.

Meanwhile Brig N Barrel put out a post saying they definitely wouldn't be doing any of this as to do so it risking the spread of the virus.

Can a mod please close this thread? Given the situation, no one is doing any further beer deliveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.