PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Secrete Meetings

John T

The Secrete Meetings Episode one (more to follow)

Report from a meeting at reafil’s Labour Club

Held in the Cellar for privacy

Attending Reafil, Nobber, 26-0 Nothendrtops and others,including secretary WinkyTinky, Special guest foreign secretary Essex on a ‘flying’ visit from Portugal. Guarding the door is reafil’s Irish wolf hound nicknamed ‘Paddysr’

Our reporter is the spy LIB hiding behind the Beer barrels clutching a bottle of his ‘Plungy firewater’ for comfort

Right says Chairman reafil lets begin

Item one. The complete ‘take over’ of the pne online web site political section. There has been too many posters showing sympathy with those Tories, the main one being that treacherous JT and not sure about that ‘edgy’ either, with his ‘airs and graces’

SO what to do?

Nobber chirps up “I will have their Bollocks”

Not to be outdone Winky says “only after I have squeezed them so hard it will make their eyes water”

“Woof Woof” says the hound, meaning save some for me

Less of all that says Chairman raefil we want NO sexism or Trans gender in here, we are remember, a ‘pure Marxist unit’

Essex says in his grave voice, if I may contribute

There is a general rolling of eyes at this

After a tense two hour meeting when nothing is agreed or decided (as usual) the meeting is adjourned for a week.

Virus permitting of course

PLEASE+ENGAGE+BRAIN+BEFORE+OPENING+MOUTH.jpg

Good God. With what's happening in the world at the moment I worried we may be seeing the breakdown of society.

This confirms it.

Secrete.......bloody hell!

John, what have you been told about climbing the stupid tree hmmm ? You always fall off and you always hit every branch on the the way down....no wonder you're secreting.....

Another troubling thing is that you signalled that you were going to post this hours ago, so you've clearly thought this through, and this is the best you could come up with? 3/10 must try harder

Last edited:

Report from a meeting at reafil’s Labour Club

Held in the Cellar for privacy

Attending Reafil, Nobber, 26-0 Nothendrtops and others,including secretary WinkyTinky, Special guest foreign secretary Essex on a ‘flying’ visit from Portugal. Guarding the door is reafil’s Irish wolf hound nicknamed ‘Paddysr’

Our reporter is the spy LIB hiding behind the Beer barrels clutching a bottle of his ‘Plungy firewater’ for comfort

Right says Chairman reafil lets begin

Item one. The complete ‘take over’ of the pne online web site political section. There has been too many posters showing sympathy with those Tories, the main one being that treacherous JT and not sure about that ‘edgy’ either, with his ‘airs and graces’

SO what to do?

Nobber chirps up “I will have their Bollocks”

Not to be outdone Winky says “only after I have squeezed them so hard it will make their eyes water”

“Woof Woof” says the hound, meaning save some for me

Less of all that says Chairman raefil we want NO sexism or Trans gender in here, we are remember, a ‘pure Marxist unit’

Essex says in his grave voice, if I may contribute

There is a general rolling of eyes at this

After a tense two hour meeting when nothing is agreed or decided (as usual) the meeting is adjourned for a week.

Virus permitting of course
I’ll have some of what you are on

Thank you everyone for your words of praise

ALL contributions gratefully accepted

Coming soon (next Friday) Episode Two ‘The trial of JT and edgy’

Go on I know you can’t wait

Sorry you will have to