PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Edgy's Skip- For CV villains.

Apparently he has now offered his entire fleet of delivery vehicles to the NHS to ferry supplies.....a noble gesture, which may be enough to save his reputation (such as it is/was)
Nope
Shallow sentiment made purely to save a business that was already in tatters morally
Use the vans to drive the stock to the nearest beach and chuck it in the sea

Last edited:
A selection of ‘celebrity’ chefs, including Stein and Ramsey. I’ve not seen Jamie Oliver doing anything wrong during this crisis but I want him in there as well.

A guy at work yesterday announced that his girlfriend had texted him to say she was very ill and was in hospital being tested for Corona virus. He went home to self-isolate for 7 days, as you`d expect. On full pay, of course.

This has meant that the 2 men he was working with have also had to go home and self-isolate, as have their families. One is married to a Senior Nurse working in Intensive Care.

Problem is..this guy was overheard earlier in the day on his mobile phone asking his girlfriend how they could get time off. And he won`t admit it. In fact, he`s not even at home self isolating.....we know because we`ve been trying to phone him and have been to his house twice to clear this up.

We have the right to do this because he remains, whilst supposedly self-isolating, liable to be reachable by phone. Oh, and we`ve learned that this girlfriend lives 40 miles away, he hasn`t seen her for a couple of weeks.

Until he`s found, what a fuck-up. And I don`t fancy his chances at my workplace much if he isn`t sacked and has to come back.

The little scrote hasn`t a clue what`s coming...

A guy at work yesterday announced that his girlfriend had texted him to say she was very ill and was in hospital being tested for Corona virus. He went home to self-isolate for 7 days, as you`d expect. On full pay, of course.

This has meant that the 2 men he was working with have also had to go home and self-isolate, as have their families. One is married to a Senior Nurse working in Intensive Care.

Problem is..this guy was overheard earlier in the day on his mobile phone asking his girlfriend how they could get time off. And he won`t admit it. In fact, he`s not even at home self isolating.....we know because we`ve been trying to phone him and have been to his house twice to clear this up.

We have the right to do this because he remains, whilst supposedly self-isolating, liable to be reachable by phone. Oh, and we`ve learned that this girlfriend lives 40 miles away, he hasn`t seen her for a couple of weeks.

Until he`s found, what a fuck-up. And I don`t fancy his chances at my workplace much if he isn`t sacked and has to come back.

Words fail me

If he has pulled a fast one, I hope he gets what’s coming to him, the knock on effect Would have caused needless worry and anxiety in a group of other people.

Nope
Shallow sentiment made purely to save a business that was already in tatters morally
Use the vans to drive the stock to the nearest beach and chuck it in the sea
I’m sure I saw you in sports direct once buying some grey cloth trackie bottoms

If he has pulled a fast one, I hope he gets what’s coming to him, the knock on effect Would have caused needless worry and anxiety in a group of other people.

He`s pulled a fast one, no doubt. It`s a moot point whether he fully realises the shitstorm he`s left behind. People need to know the truth so they know if they can go back to work. But he`s incommunicado.

Maybe if there`s one thing to be gained from this , it`s a warning to everyone be very careful about what you say about possibly having Coronavirus. It may have serious consequences.

He`s pulled a fast one, no doubt. It`s a moot point whether he fully realises the shitstorm he`s left behind. People need to know the truth so they know if they can go back to work. But he`s incommunicado.

Maybe if there`s one thing to be gained from this , it`s a warning to everyone be very careful about what you say about possibly having Coronavirus. It may have serious consequences.
He sounds an amoral moron

Gross misconduct. Criminal behaviour.

Gross misconduct. Criminal behaviour.

Indeed.

I`m wondering whether I should even have posted the above....might be saying too much. If any of the moderators happen to read this, please have a think about whether it might be better deleted. I can`t do it myself, it seems, which I would choose to do so now, on reflection.