PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Edgy's Skip- For CV villains.

A guy at work yesterday announced that his girlfriend had texted him to say she was very ill and was in hospital being tested for Corona virus. He went home to self-isolate for 7 days, as you`d expect. On full pay, of course.

This has meant that the 2 men he was working with have also had to go home and self-isolate, as have their families. One is married to a Senior Nurse working in Intensive Care.

Problem is..this guy was overheard earlier in the day on his mobile phone asking his girlfriend how they could get time off. And he won`t admit it. In fact, he`s not even at home self isolating.....we know because we`ve been trying to phone him and have been to his house twice to clear this up.

We have the right to do this because he remains, whilst supposedly self-isolating, liable to be reachable by phone. Oh, and we`ve learned that this girlfriend lives 40 miles away, he hasn`t seen her for a couple of weeks.

Until he`s found, what a fuck-up. And I don`t fancy his chances at my workplace much if he isn`t sacked and has to come back.

The little scrote hasn`t a clue what`s coming...

Opportunism........ I know a few as well....A fortnights free lunch. Tossers! It's a fact I'm afraid so I've no idea why you would feel the need to delete it.

Indeed.

I`m wondering whether I should even have posted the above....might be saying too much. If any of the moderators happen to read this, please have a think about whether it might be better deleted. I can`t do it myself, it seems, which I would choose to do so now, on reflection.

I'm sure you’re ok Karcist. If they ever need a jury for a court case, with effort , I am sure they will be able to find twelve people who didn’t both a) read your post and b) know who you and your workplace are!!

Any update on the thoughtless workshy fraud? (oops - should I have said that?)

Last edited:
I'm sure you’re ok Karcist. If they ever need a jury for a court case, with effort , I am sure they will be able to find twelve people who didn’t both a) read your post and b) know who you and your workplace are!!

Any update on the thoughtless workshy fraud? (oops - should I have said that?)

No...we`ve heard nothing and all affected staff still isolating. Another pratt at my workplace has since travelled down to London, of all places, to pick up a family member, so that`s another couple off self-isolating.

We had new problems this morning..emergency temporary staff came in, and immediately staged a protest about having to mix with more than one other person whilst working, and wanted us to join in their boycott. Didn`t need that bad attitude, I was the first to tell em they`re supposed to be volunteers like us, we all know we`re at risk, if they don`t like it fuck off again, we`ll manage.

Hilariously, we all got finished early and I got back to find them all in a big group playing darts in the common room!

No...we`ve heard nothing and all affected staff still isolating. Another pratt at my workplace has since travelled down to London, of all places, to pick up a family member, so that`s another couple off self-isolating.

We had new problems this morning..emergency temporary staff came in, and immediately staged a protest about having to mix with more than one other person whilst working, and wanted us to join in their boycott. Didn`t need that bad attitude, I was the first to tell em they`re supposed to be volunteers like us, we all know we`re at risk, if they don`t like it fuck off again, we`ll manage.

Hilariously, we all got finished early and I got back to find them all in a big group playing darts in the common room!
Some people just love a good moan and a good bit of mutiny. This situation suits them perfectly. Perfect time to make everything about them ... What a bellend trying to get people to join his little revolt

In fairness hes only listening to advice from the gaffer.

EUcfnK1XQAAOu6l

This guy has to be up there with the stupidest Pratt’s on earth

JOHN CARSON....

DUP councillor who claims Coronavirus is retribution from God because we have change the laws on Homosexuality and Abortions! An utter fuckwit!

This guy has to be up there with the stupidest Pratt’s on earth

JOHN CARSON....

DUP councillor who claims Coronavirus is retribution from God because we have change the laws on Homosexuality and Abortions! An utter fuckwit!
To think we gave these people billions.

Anyone know what PNE have arranged for their none playing staff?