PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Top 5 Album Covers

Albums I bought based on cover art alone:

1. CSS- Canser Der Sei Sexy
2501592083_8ea592fc89_z.jpg

2. Dragonette- Galore
Dragonette_-_Galore_album_cover.png

3. Dusted- Blackout Summer
R-12829985-1543160939-2672.jpeg.jpg

4. Interpol- Antics
Interpol-Antics.jpg

5. Janus Stark- Great Adventure Cigar (regularly makes my list of favourite albums)
R-1415587-1269638726.jpeg.jpg
I've always thought my musical knowledge was ok but never even heard of half the stuff you post.
Beginning to realise I know jack.

Rio
duran duran
That was on my list of Fave album covers too. Mainly because it evokes memories of some happy times, that album. I read that the cover is mainly claret and blue as John Taylor was a Villa fan and he insisted on it. Taylor also had a custom bass made by Aria called the Aria A60 or something, named after the main road near where he grew up in Birmingham.

I've always thought my musical knowledge was ok but never even heard of half the stuff you post.
Beginning to realise I know jack.

I certainly wouldn't use me as a benchmark, I listen to at least 5 brand new albums each week but I honestly couldn't tell you a thing about who is in the charts or what is being played on radio one or rock fm etc.

There is a new Rufus Waintwright album due out this Friday that I suspect many on here would appreciate.

I certainly wouldn't use me as a benchmark, I listen to at least 5 brand new albums each week but I honestly couldn't tell you a thing about who is in the charts or what is being played on radio one or rock fm etc.
Oh I'm with you on the modern day chart stuff.
95% of the "music" doesn't appeal at all.
"Sly doggie dog featuring Bad Boy Billy." or "Rottweiler featuring Bump and Grind" and the likes.
WTF?