PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Yay for the Tories!

Bobbage

I am not Peter Ridsdale
Patron
A 100% Conservative good news thread for all your right wing praise and success stories...

I haven't got any, so over to you...

How about cuddly boris?

95206136_254519902397127_7298082697937682432_o.jpg

Can we talk about Tony Blair's labour party please. You're Tony(you're guy)

Blair and Cameron were both decent purple party politicians, leaning a fair old way right. Flaws with both, but I'd have had either of them back to have handled this crisis ahead of this rabble.

See, as it's the Tory love-in, I threw in some needless praise for you there...

Blair and Cameron were both decent purple party politicians, leaning a fair old way right. Flaws with both, but I'd have had either of them back to have handled this crisis ahead of this rabble.

See, as it's the Tory love-in, I threw in some needless praise for you there...
You'd have boney Tony back ? Wow.. he's a right shithead. Made mysterious 30 min missile stores about Iraq so the UK could join the Zionist shitfest . Tony should be beaten to death

You'd have boney Tony back ? Wow.. he's a right shithead. Made mysterious 30 min missile stores about Iraq so the UK could join the Zionist shitfest . Tony should be beaten to death

Keep on topic please, Tory positives not Labour bashing.

They can't be that hard to find.

They passed into law what I consider to be the most important legislation during my life so far.
Yeh but Im not sure how positive it was forcing the over 75s to pay for their TV licence though :)

Yeh but Im not sure how positive it was forcing the over 75s to pay for their TV licence though :)

Them old buggers have loads of money, they can afford it ;)