PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The News and Current Affairs Section- A Polite Request (Please Read)

Can we release a list of everyone’s Posts:Report ratio.

Want to know the weirdo’s who want to police a forum they don’t post in, call them out.

Mods do a good job and we have easily the best message board I’ve seen of any club, doesn’t need any internet Karens spoiling that for everyone

as boring as it is(and I am), I did jokingly make a reporting/reported spreadsheet the other week. It was a wondrous pivot table and chart I tell you

but just to nip it in the bud reports pretty much always come from “regular or casual” posters of all denominations. Non-posters stay silent for many reasons it seems but they aren’t engaged enough to want to report people

@Nobber I mearly suggested a particular section of the forum, not the whole thing - relax.

Meanwhile I generally avoid the toxic sections nowadays, so no worries there.

As for what you say about the personal battles, etc, I would actually say you’re correct and many posters can’t seem to tear themselves away.

In any other circumstance, you would just remove, or be removed from such a situation rather than have a complete melt-down and perhaps cross some lines.

Not sure why it shouldn’t be the same here for a spell and allow people to get a sense of perspective back.

Or just let some folk continue to lose their shit on here senselessly if that’s what they really want to do.

Happy VE Day 😀👍🏻

Can we release a list of everyone’s Posts:Report ratio.

Want to know the weirdo’s who want to police a forum they don’t post in, call them out.

Mods do a good job and we have easily the best message board I’ve seen of any club, doesn’t need any internet Karens spoiling that for everyone
Who’s Karen ??

Who’s Karen ??

Haha Karen has a house full of live, laugh, love decor, she has a silver crushed velvet sofa and highlights in her hair. She complains in every shop she goes to and then comes home and puts it all over Facebook.

Karen failed her GCSEs and was recently made a senior in a call centre after 15 years on customer services because there was literally nobody else to promote.

@Nobber I mearly suggested a particular section of the forum, not the whole thing - relax.

Meanwhile I generally avoid the toxic sections nowadays, so no worries there.

As for what you say about the personal battles, etc, I would actually say you’re correct and many posters can’t seem to tear themselves away.

In any other circumstance, you would just remove, or be removed from such a situation rather than have a complete melt-down and perhaps cross some lines.

Not sure why it shouldn’t be the same here for a spell and allow people to get a sense of perspective back.

Or just let some folk continue to lose their shit on here senselessly if that’s what they really want to do.

Happy VE Day 😀👍🏻
Happy VE Day to you too 😉

It does make me laugh when people envisage me having a meltdown or losing my shit. I’m actually quite the opposite. I just say it as I see it, always have, always will. I do try and back up my points with facts, which others seem to ignore.

Anyway have a lovely day, I’m just going to smash a chair up in the garden and see if the postman wants a scrap cause I’ve read something here and I can’t take anymoooooooore! 😂

as boring as it is(and I am), I did jokingly make a reporting/reported spreadsheet the other week. It was a wondrous pivot table and chart I tell you

but just to nip it in the bud reports pretty much always come from “regular or casual” posters of all denominations. Non-posters stay silent for many reasons it seems but they aren’t engaged enough to want to report people
I don’t report anyone,

Do I get many of my posts reported? Is it by the usual suspects?

Cmon spill.

Impressive.

Care to share via PM ;)?