PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy VE Day

You have good taste sir. I also enjoy their 1698. £6 for 4 bottles of a 6.5% bottle-conditioned beer at Asda.
It’s made the lockdown a breeze 😉
I shall be giving that one a try.

Picked this one up from lidl, £!.50 for 500mls is a snip.

I shall be giving that one a try.

Picked this one up from lidl, £!.50 for 500mls is a snip.

The 1698 tastes best in a small glass, enjoyed a bit at a time. Not too cold. I take some to the in-laws in Perpignan and me n her dad have a 1/3 pint glass each and sit topping it up from the bottle in the middle, listening to the cicadas (and generally talking shit).
Can’t drink it during the day down there. It’s not a sunshine beer. Blows your head off in the sun.

The 1698 tastes best in a small glass, enjoyed a bit at a time. Not too cold. I take some to the in-laws in Perpignan and me n her dad have a 1/3 pint glass each and sit topping it up from the bottle in the middle, listening to the cicadas (and generally talking shit).
Can’t drink it during the day down there. It’s not a sunshine beer. Blows your head off in the sun.
Made me think of Asterix and warm Beer :)

britain-2.jpg