PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Numpty Trumpty at it again

giro

Patron
He’s just authorised funding for a new, and I quote, “Super Duper Missile”

It will be faster that anything that the Russians or Chinese will have. (Alledgedly)

The missile might be “Super Duper”, which is far more that can be said about the current President of America, Numpty Trumpty.

The reality is. He’s a Thicky Wicky total Dicky🤪

I mean what is the fcuking point.
They fire a missile at the enemy which lands on Moscow 20 minutes before the retaliatory strike bombs THEM back to the stone age.

The retaliatory strikes will be fired before theirs hits. Every single missile silo around the world is monitored every single day. The second they start to engage the misses every other country is doing the same
That was my point it's just your explanation was better than mine.👍

I mean what is the fcuking point.
They fire a missile at the enemy which lands on Moscow 20 minutes before the retaliatory strike bombs THEM back to the stone age.
It’s the biggest dick measuring contest ever, and has been going on since the end of the war

Think about that. Does any nation go tell the press about the development of new advanced weapons? They don't, you never know they have it till they actually use it. Though considering the sheer stupidity of this idiot it wouldn't surprise me if they had told him about secret weapon development and the dimwit then talked about it.

He's going to be a liability till he's dead. They need to get him jailed and isolated.

Now that does make sense.
It does. Shit like this .
ethno-bomb" controversyEdit
In November 1998, The Sunday Times reported that Israel was attempting to build an "ethno-bomb" containing a biological agent that could specifically target genetic traits present amongst Arab populations.[9] Wired News also reported the story,[10][11] as did Foreign Report.[12]

Microbiologists and geneticists were skeptical towards the scientific plausibility of such a biological agent.[13] The New York Post, describing the claims as "blood libel", reported that the likely source for the story was a work of science fiction by Israeli academic Doron Stanitsky. Stanitsky had sent his completely fictional work about such a weapon to Israeli newspapers two years before. The article also noted the views of genetic researchers who claimed the idea as "wholly fantastical", with others claiming that the weapon was theoretically possible.[14][15]

More worrying than nukes are bio weapons.
Soviet Union virologist defectors showed u.s intelligence the stuff the Russians were doing with rhinovirus.. I don't think people realise how advanced humanity has become in this field

More worrying than nukes are bio weapons.
Soviet Union virologist defectors showed u.s intelligence the stuff the Russians were doing with rhinovirus.. I don't think people realise how advanced humanity has become in this field

Not a problem, bio weapons are outlawed.

The international community banned the use of chemical and biological weapons after World War I and reinforced the ban in 1972 and 1993 by prohibiting the development, production, stockpiling and transfer of these weapons.

Though some people just have to be spoilsports.

Today's advances in life sciences and biotechnology, as well as changes in the security environment, have increased concern that long-standing restraints on the use of chemical and biological weapons may be ignored or eroded.