PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

That Trump fella.

From what youve heard?

Seems like this study shows an increased mortality rate amongst those with CV19 who have been treated with it. Still, I guess you and The Donald know better huh? As you were....

You telling me you wouldn't listen to a man who speculated injecting disinfectant? You trying to say he's a total idiot? I suppose you just dismiss my fags and eggs theory too? Humbug.

Just to clarify, that drug was thought to speed up recovery, not prevent catching covid, so not having it proves nothing at all.

quite a few studies have proved it does 3 things though.

1. treats the things it’s supposed to, like lupus etc. This of course is a problem currently because people who dont have that have started taking it because they think it wards off covid, causing a shortage (prescribing drugs works a little differently in the US, generally if you can ask for it and pay for it, you can acquire it).
2. It accelerates death in people with covid. The opposite of what it was expected to do. Iirc 4 different studies now?
3. Shows that when a president mentions a drug, the price of stock in the company that makes it increases.

These aren’t ‘msm’ claims, by the way, they are actually what is happening.

You telling me you wouldn't listen to a man who speculated injecting disinfectant? You trying to say he's a total idiot? I suppose you just dismiss my fags and eggs theory too? Humbug.
I think the fags and eggs theory has as much merit as the fat, orange, draft dodging tosser's recommendations.....If he has shares in tobacco or poultry I'm sure he will endorse it for you though

he’s not fat, that whitehouse doctor that prescibes his meds says he was a picture of health...
Nancy Pelosi is worried about his morbid obesity though and now he can't write his own medical report, it appears he's a lardy blimp

That's the trouble with this forum you pick a poster gang up on him/her take the piss till said poster leaves the forum.
I've just left, how many more will leave because of twats like you lot, fuck you all.

That's the trouble with many forums. If people think you're talking utter shite they will demand you support it with some evidence. That's not picking on anybody. That's simply standard practice across many fields including science in which you're making unsubstantiated claims.

That's the trouble with this forum you pick a poster gang up on him/her take the piss till said poster leaves the forum.
I've just left, how many more will leave because of twats like you lot, fuck you all.

Fourth time you've left; see you soon 😂!!!

This makes me wish I believed he actually is taking hydroxychloroquine which I don't believe.

Hydroxychloroquine, the anti-malarial drug Donald Trump is taking to prevent Covid-19, has increased deaths in patients treated with it in hospitals around the world, a study has shown.

FULL ARTICLE

Aww diddums, sorry for disproving your solidly factual and well thought out argument. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Any chance you could pick John T, True Northender, OOO3 and Sticky Snicky up on your way out?

Any chance you could pick John T, True Northender, OOO3 and Sticky Snicky up on your way out?

This is weird because I don’t actually know who you are as you are quite insignificant yet you seem to want to talk about me.... I won’t take you on and rise to your baiting as many have recently been put in the sin bin so I will refrain...

However if you want to talk about the thread topic I’d happily have the debate....

Thanks. Interesting... looks like the uk government put it out to tender on 15th May... so before Trump's press conference but about a week after Trump says he started taking it. Us spending £35m on a stack of it, just in case, seems highly highly speculative based on the medical evidence that seems to suggest it's likely unsuitable.

Any link to how his family might financially gain from promoting this drug?

Incidentally, in that Guardian article, it says "Previously, Trump had endorsed the injection of disinfectants or light into the body to fight coronavirus – recommendations that were followed by a spike in calls to poison control centers. " To my mind, that's a big misrepresentation. From what I remember, Trump mused about it, wondered about it... asked the scientists if there could be something in it, but never endorsed it. If I'm right, that's really bad form from the Guardian.

Thanks. Interesting... looks like the uk government put it out to tender on 15th May... so before Trump's press conference but about a week after Trump says he started taking it. Us spending £35m on a stack of it, just in case, seems highly highly speculative based on the medical evidence that seems to suggest it's likely unsuitable.

Any link to how his family might financially gain from promoting this drug?

Incidentally, in that Guardian article, it says "Previously, Trump had endorsed the injection of disinfectants or light into the body to fight coronavirus – recommendations that were followed by a spike in calls to poison control centers. " To my mind, that's a big misrepresentation. From what I remember, Trump mused about it, wondered about it... asked the scientists if there could be something in it, but never endorsed it. If I'm right, that's really bad form from the Guardian.
He mused about it one an international press conference though, which to be honest, seemed to come as a shock to the scientists present.

Even someone as thick as him knows his cult will cherry pick information to act on, purely because it’s come out of his mouth