PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

Watching Shapps and Harries literally re-writing the lockdown rules before my very eyes was profoundly unedifying. It does beg the question as to why Cummings is so important that this shower will do anything to save his useless skin. They're a complete disgrace.

Can I assume that any of the lockdown rules that I might find a little irritating, I can now ignore with impunity?
Cummings has got this shower by the collective bollocks. He, more than probably anybody, knows "where the bodies are buried" and no doubt sees himself as fireproof and bombproof.
I would've thought he has loads of info on a lot of senior people who would be very grateful for his silence.

Cummings has got this shower by the collective bollocks. He, more than probably anybody, knows "where the bodies are buried" and no doubt sees himself as fireproof and bombproof.
I would've thought he has loads of info on a lot of senior people who would be very grateful for his silence.

Has any Mods checked this guys IP address?

MPs should be beyond contempt and if they aren't they should go and this should also apply to Cummings. He should go now and if he did resign at least he could do so with some respect otherwise....