PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

At the risk of being labelled an uncool cat, I overlooked that I saw the Human League at Bath racecourse as the sun came down in Sept. Not my thing in London in the early 80s. The missus likes them. Have to say it was joyous and they sounded great. So many hits you forget.

Elbow was rearranged for October but it's now been announced that all the gigs have been rearranged again for 2021.

This year can seriously fuck off! :(

Elbow was rearranged for October but it's now been announced that all the gigs have been rearranged again for 2021.

This year can seriously fuck off! :(

Yep same for ours today, 18 months since original date. That said I think it's partly as they've decided to do a new album so they'll effectively be touring two albums at this rate

At the risk of being labelled an uncool cat, I overlooked that I saw the Human League at Bath racecourse as the sun came down in Sept. Not my thing in London in the early 80s. The missus likes them. Have to say it was joyous and they sounded great. So many hits you forget.

Seen them a couple of times and they were excellent at a festival in the Midlands last year. Perfect for that kind of thing.

Update due to C19.

L7 should have been 28/06/20, now rescheduled to 27/06/21.

Brit Pop Acoustic @ The Ferret (Bluetones, Dodgy, Seahorses) should have been 5/12/20, now rescheduled to 16/10/2.

Evil Blizzard still on at The Ferret (2 Sold Out nights) as I type on 21/11/20 (plus the night before) but as the above has been moved, I expect these to be moved, too.

Anarchy At The Waterloo Weekender should have been in March 2020 now rescheduled for April 2nd - 4th 2021. Tickets for EB headlining the Saturday purchased this morning.

@Sick On The Bus, your lot are playing the Saturday @ Waterloo.

Know it isn’t a gig thing but what’s people’s take on Kasabien and what’s happened?

Been a weird 24 hours as the initial statements seemed to gather quite a lot of people supporting their and Toms actions yet today’s news kind of casts it in a different light and if they did all know this was coming out today it feels a bit of a PR disaster that they didn’t say anything else or manage it differently (guess with him appearing in court maybe they couldn’t say anything yesterday publicly). Not really one of their fans but know they were due to perform some big hometown gigs this summer. Not sure where they can go from here.

Know it isn’t a gig thing but what’s people’s take on Kasabien and what’s happened?

Been a weird 24 hours as the initial statements seemed to gather quite a lot of people supporting their and Toms actions yet today’s news kind of casts it in a different light and if they did all know this was coming out today it feels a bit of a PR disaster that they didn’t say anything else or manage it differently (guess with him appearing in court maybe they couldn’t say anything yesterday publicly). Not really one of their fans but know they were due to perform some big hometown gigs this summer. Not sure where they can go from here.

Can’t tolerate men beating women so lost a lot of respect. I am a fan but was hoping it would be a bit more of a rock’n’roll ending

Can’t tolerate men beating women so lost a lot of respect. I am a fan but was hoping it would be a bit more of a rock’n’roll ending

They’ve put a clarification out now that Meighan was meant to have been a bit forthcoming with his previous statement. At least they’ve clarified their stance on it