PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Yeah, I had corona virus too. So did my imaginary friend

Or is there?
That’s the second post from you that suggests there is no virus. I would suggest that when people are dying, and quite likely people on this forum know someone who has, whether you believe in a viral cause or not, that you have some respect as a fellow PNE fan and temper your views at this time.

Prove it isn't.
“A spokesperson for the British Medical Association (BMA) told Reuters that there is no fee for signing a medical certificate of cause of death (MCCD), regardless of diagnosis. This is the case for all patients whether they are treated through the publicly funded British National Health Service (NHS) or through private hospitals.”

“A spokesperson for the British Medical Association (BMA) told Reuters that there is no fee for signing a medical certificate of cause of death (MCCD), regardless of diagnosis. This is the case for all patients whether they are treated through the publicly funded British National Health Service (NHS) or through private hospitals.”
Well. he would say that, wouldn't he?